Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer uploaded by Bonnie H.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer uploaded by Laura R.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer uploaded by Jessica J.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is not my favorite flavor but it does taste like chocolate." in 1 review
  • "This stuff really helps make the perfect hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of this brand and have had for as long as I remember." in 1 review
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This has a rich and creamy chocolate flavor, it's one of the best powder creamers I've ever tasted. I use this to enhance the flavor of chocolate coffee, and Iced coffee drinks.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I always thought non-dairy creamer was a little gross, and didn't understand why people used it when a fridge was available.

Then a teacher friend told me that she loves it because milk cools down her coffee too fast, and that this was just as good as a dairy creamer.

She was right! I was surprised at how well this dissolved in my coffee, and by how much it actually tasted like the creamer I was used to! I am a convert! This one also adds a chocolatey richness that feels positively indulgent.
Ruefina S.
Chocolate creamer? I had to ask when I first saw it, but I like it. It gives your coffee a cool taste to it. It;s not to much chocolate either, which is a good thing.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
This stuff really helps make the perfect hot chocolate. I mix this creamer with powdered sugar, powdered milk & nesquik and bam! The perfect hot chocolate mix.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
I still add a little extra sugar with this in my coffee, but it is a great creamer. If you like mocha flavored coffee, I think you will like this creamer.
Jessica J.
This is a great creamer for all the chocolate lovers! It turns your morning coffee into a mocha! great chocolate flavor and not expensive either!
Carole B.
Upton, MA
This is not my favorite flavor but it does taste like chocolate. It's not as creamy as I was hoping. I think I'll stick with my hazelnut flavor.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Nestle Coffee-mate creamer in Creamy Chocolate is the best creamer. It tastes like hot chocolate and it makes my coffee is so creamy.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
Totally delicious!!! Taste like a warm cup of hot chocolate!! Would recommend this to anyone who loves coffee!! And hot chocolate!!
Brenda C.
Best creamer I have ever had. I'm a big fan of this brand and have had for as long as I remember. I would definitely recommend.
Alexis T.
Is this a fake chocolate taste?