Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer uploaded by Laura R.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer uploaded by Jessica J.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Creamy Chocolate Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I'm a big fan of this brand and have had for as long as I remember." in 1 review
  • "This is not my favorite flavor but it does taste like chocolate." in 1 review
  • "This stuff really helps make the perfect hot chocolate." in 1 review
Ruefina S.
Ruefina S.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate creamer? I had to ask when I first saw it, but I like it. It gives your coffee a cool taste to it. It;s not to much chocolate either, which is a good thing.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Si eres como yo que no puedo empezar mi día sin una tasa de café te encantará mezclar tu café con este rico cofimei
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
Tastes like hot cocoa but a little too artificially sweet. Smells great but if you put too much it ruins the coffee
Ruth F.
Ruth F.
Moberly
Try this one with vanilla caramel it is so delicious cup of coffee Can't wait to try others to mix with it
Adrian K.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
I still add a little extra sugar with this in my coffee, but it is a great creamer. If you like mocha flavored coffee, I think you will like this creamer.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
This is a great creamer for all the chocolate lovers! It turns your morning coffee into a mocha! great chocolate flavor and not expensive either!
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Toledo, OH
Gave me my chocolate fix-enjoyable sweet treat- makes me feel
Like I went to a coffee house
Lisandra B.
Lisandra B.
I fell in love with the first sip! Seriously makes my morning coffee taste a lot better!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
Best creamer I have ever had. I'm a big fan of this brand and have had for as long as I remember. I would definitely recommend.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I always thought non-dairy creamer was a little gross, and didn't understand why people used it when a fridge was available.

Then a teacher friend told me that she loves it because milk cools down her coffee too fast, and that this was just as good as a dairy creamer.

She was right! I was surprised at how well this dissolved in my coffee, and by how much it actually tasted like the creamer I was used to! I am a convert! This one also adds a chocolatey richness that feels positively indulgent.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Is this a fake chocolate taste?