Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamers French Vanilla - 24 CT uploaded by lucero P.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.

Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
I don’t drink coffee but I like to add this creamer to hot chocolate and chai tea. The flavor is very sweet and tastes very much like ice cream but it’s really good. You can buy these little packets in the store or grab a few on the go from a gas station or 7-11.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these little coffee creamers. I put them in my bag when going out for breakfast as so many places do not have French Vanilla. I also pack them when I travel.
janet v.
These are a must have in my household, especially when I'm a coffee addict. I cant live without coffee So these bad boys make my morning routine go faster and swiftly.They are super convenient and you can take them with you if you are running late or if you're someone who's always on the go. I've never had any issues with coffee mate French vanilla creamer, they taste great and the price is reasonable.
Brittany P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
These are perfect to have at the office! This way when someone asks to borrow my creamer I can control how much they use! :) I used to hate going into work and my creamer being used by everyone but me and now I don't have that problem
Courtney T.
Chandler, AZ
I prefer the big bottle instead of little packets, but the flavor is great and it's the perfect on the go item. I love seeing this creamer at restaurants and such. Coffee mate is the best
Jasmine J.
Fresno, CA
I love these its good for when your own the run in the morning, if I'm running late i take a few with me in the car an wuala i do my coffee from the car. not that expensive, good taste.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
These are actually really good. They add the perfect amount of flavor to your coffee and they're liquid so you don't get the chunkiness of a powder. These come in sugar free too!
Katharine d.
Keeping a few of these in my car has cut down on the number of lattes I have to buy. They add just enough creaminess and flavor to a coffee that it hits the spot.
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
I prefer liquid creamer and these are great! The single serving size makes them so convenient. You can take the with you to add great flavor to land coffee at work or restaurants! I highly recommend!
Samantha r.
Not enought in the little cups but I love the flavor and so do my kids Take one of the then add milk and they have a nice flavored drink