Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamers French Vanilla - 24 CT uploaded by lucero P.

BY NESTLÉ #49 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.

Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Target
lucero P.
lucero P.
I love these creamers because they are easy to carry to work and I love the flavor!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these little coffee creamers. I put them in my bag when going out for breakfast as so many places do not have French Vanilla. I also pack them when I travel.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
Perfect to take with you for your office or to have it on the pantry, small packaging and very delicious product
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Largo, FL
Love the portability! Same great flavor and taste! Now I will always have creamer for my coffee fix!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I love buying a box of these and just having them at home. they are very convenient and efficient!
Katharine d.
Katharine d.
Keeping a few of these in my car has cut down on the number of lattes I have to buy. They add just enough creaminess and flavor to a coffee that it hits the spot.
Phylicia V.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
These are great to use for parties or if you're having guests over, flavors are great. They stay well, and they don't cost too much.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
I prefer the big bottle instead of little packets, but the flavor is great and it's the perfect on the go item. I love seeing this creamer at restaurants and such. Coffee mate is the best
Selma I.
Selma I.
These are okay if you're traveling or on the go. But I prefer the bottle kind. Tastes better.