BY COFFEE-MATE #1 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Vanilla caramel.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• Is this better than the powder one?3 Answers
  • Is this flavor of coffee mate vegan friendly? 1 Answers
  • Is this good compared to the powder one??1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Foodie Expert
Nestle Vanilla Caramel coffee creamer is a very rich and delicious coffee creamer. It is perfectly seasoned to compliment any brand of coffee. It comes in a liquid and a powder but the liquid is my most favorite. I add just 2 tablespoons to my cup of coffee and it is a perfect way to start the day. It comes in the regular type, fat free and sugar free. I like the sugar free because I have to watch my sugar intake and a lot of times sugar free products can give you a huge stomach upset due to artificial sweeteners but this isn't the case from my experience. I have never had any stomach issues when I drink this and it also doesn't leave a funny after-taste like some sugar free products do.
Josie L.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I always have great luck with Coffee Mate creamers; when on sale, they often cost less than the store-owned brands. This is my first time trying this specific flavor, and I will definitely be getting it again. It is sweet and flavorful without completely overpowering the flavor of the coffee--just enough to make it palatable for somebody who can't stand it anywhere near black.
Latasha M.
Latasha M.
This is my number 1 back to school #MustHave. With out my coffee and #CoffeeMate I wouldn't be able to function to get all the kids up and out the door on time. Coffee Mate vanilla carmel creamer has the perfect consistency and just the right amount of sweetness. With it, I have coffee better than a coffee shop, right in my own home.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Foodie Expert
My all time fav coffee Creamer with two of my fav flavors in one. a little bit goes a long way and the Flavor is just sooo good!!! I'm a big coffee drinker and this just makes my coffee soo much more enjoyable it's rich and creamy and it's sweet enough so I don't have to add sugar
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
First I am not a fan of the artificial Carmel flavored things in general, so I am personally not a fan of this flavor. The vanilla does help to balance things out so it's a little more tolerable. If you are a Carmel fan then you'll probably like this.
Katlynn K.
Katlynn K.
This is a wonderful basic creamer. This isn't for people who are looking for unique mixes or anything like that though. One could say it's for... a average JOE. HA. This is a yummy creamer I think a big selection of people would enjoy it.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Avilla, IN
Delicious! Some caramel brands offer a weak or fake-tasting caramel flavor. This one is one of the best. I taste both the caramel and vanilla flavorings, perfect balance. Very smooth and creamy.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is my favorite creamer. It's so sweet and complements my coffee so well. It's the perfect balance of caramel and vanilla. Definitely recommend to any coffee lover!
Qurita W.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I really like this creamer. It has amazing flavor. No sugar required when I put this in my coffee. It gives me the coffee shop taste in comfort of my home.
Tania S.
Tania S.
Foodie Expert
Have this at home right now and it is really really good! Super sweet so you don't need to add sugar when using this. Overall 8/10, very good :)
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is Vanilla Caramel your favorite Coffee-mate flavor?
Voxxie P.
Voxxie P.
Does this have an overly caramel taste? I'm looking for something with a hint of caramel.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
Foodie Expert
Does this have a strong caramel flavor or is it more subtle?
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Saint Petersburg
Foodie Expert
Is this better than the powder one?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
I love this creamer but I can never find it! Any idea where I can find it?