BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® The Original Coffee Creamer.
Coffee Lover's™ size.
Cholesterol free, lactose free. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer The Original
  • "OPI Designer series Nail lacquer is a fantastic nail polish.it goes on nice and even.dries pretty fast.Most of the professional manicure salons use this brand.They have a broad selection of colors.I have to say this is one of my favorite nail polishes." in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
Many people’s and places go to. It’s pretty affordable slightly on the more expensive side. it’s a good value for the size; I would recommend it to others.

Previously it would hurt my side. So I had to stop using it. But then they change their formula and took out the hydrogenated oils and now I am able to use it again without it hurting my side. Which is awesome! This is my favorite creamer and one of my least favorite flavors, though it comes in many flavors. I tend to find better more unique flavors at higher end grocery stores such Albertsons and savemart.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
My boyfriend picked this up yesterday from Wal-Mart when he couldn't find the creamer we have been using lately. If you're looking for a creamer that isn't sweet than this is a good creamer for you.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
You can’t go wrong with this creamer. Overall taste is amazing. Finding the product is pretty much easy to find anywhere. Do they offer different flavors? Yes! Would recommend to others.
member-fa9f2
 My main problem with coffee mate coffee creamer is that I do not like Looking down into my cup as I drink and see and oil slick. If you do not stir continuously or drink before any cooling of the coffee, oil separates and rises to the top, leaving a noticeable pool of oil.  No, I do not recommend ‘‘tis product to anyone!  Nestlé’s keeps coming out with new flavors because they cannot do one flavor correctly!
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are great when you have no other option (e.g. traveling in Mexico; liquid creamer is HARD to find!) ... but I experienced chunky floating beige bits in my coffee when using. At first, I thought it was a bad box - but then all the boxes did the same thing. The packets were not expired or exposed to high temperatures or anything abnormal (that I know of). So not sure it was just a bad batch of boxes of if that's what this product does. Expiration date is not out as far as you would expect (mine was about 8 months) ... so don't order more than you can use in that time.
Tia B.
Christiana, TN
I Love drinking coffee a couple times a week. When i want to add any creamer to it this is my go to product and the only one I use. I enjoy the taste of this creamer and the other flavors they have too also It doesn't cost much and has a great taste so i would recommend it to others that like cream in there coffee
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Coffee-mate creamer. It's a nice touch to a cup of coffee or tea. It comes in different flavors if you need variety. I personally don't use sugar when I use this creamer because it gives my tea/coffee a sweet enough touch. P.S. My job has Coffee-Mate machines in the cafeteria :)
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this creamer! I use way to put in my coffee, so i go through it quicker. But it makes me able to drink coffee. I buy this at our local grocery stores. Compare to the alternatives, this does the job. I still like a few of the others. I would so recommend this to other customers!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
So creamy, and so light. Some creamers make the coffee sooo rich and sooo heavy that I feel bloated after one cup! This creamer does a great job and adding creaminess to the coffee/tea without making it overly sweet & filling
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love the original one. I can't say much for their other flavors, but this one is definitely good. I can drink black coffee no problem, but this stuff makes my coffee experience even happier. it sweetens without giving the coffee that sickly sweet taste. it also has a great texture to it.