BY NESTLÉ #97 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® The Original Coffee Creamer.
Coffee Lover's™ size.
Cholesterol free, lactose free. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer The Original
  • "OPI Designer series Nail lacquer is a fantastic nail polish.it goes on nice and even.dries pretty fast.Most of the professional manicure salons use this brand.They have a broad selection of colors.I have to say this is one of my favorite nail polishes." in 1 review
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
You can’t go wrong with this creamer. Overall taste is amazing. Finding the product is pretty much easy to find anywhere. Do they offer different flavors? Yes! Would recommend to others.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Coffee-mate creamer. It's a nice touch to a cup of coffee or tea. It comes in different flavors if you need variety. I personally don't use sugar when I use this creamer because it gives my tea/coffee a sweet enough touch. P.S. My job has Coffee-Mate machines in the cafeteria :)
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are great when you have no other option (e.g. traveling in Mexico; liquid creamer is HARD to find!) ... but I experienced chunky floating beige bits in my coffee when using. At first, I thought it was a bad box - but then all the boxes did the same thing. The packets were not expired or exposed to high temperatures or anything abnormal (that I know of). So not sure it was just a bad batch of boxes of if that's what this product does. Expiration date is not out as far as you would expect (mine was about 8 months) ... so don't order more than you can use in that time.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee , WI
My favorite it's not morning coffee without it can't drink anything else but this it's my life there is no words to explain how much I can't go without my coffee -mate
Tia B.
Christiana, TN
I Love drinking coffee a couple times a week. When i want to add any creamer to it this is my go to product and the only one I use. I enjoy the taste of this creamer and the other flavors they have too also It doesn't cost much and has a great taste so i would recommend it to others that like cream in there coffee
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this creamer! I use way to put in my coffee, so i go through it quicker. But it makes me able to drink coffee. I buy this at our local grocery stores. Compare to the alternatives, this does the job. I still like a few of the others. I would so recommend this to other customers!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
So creamy, and so light. Some creamers make the coffee sooo rich and sooo heavy that I feel bloated after one cup! This creamer does a great job and adding creaminess to the coffee/tea without making it overly sweet & filling
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love the original one. I can't say much for their other flavors, but this one is definitely good. I can drink black coffee no problem, but this stuff makes my coffee experience even happier. it sweetens without giving the coffee that sickly sweet taste. it also has a great texture to it.
Jesline J.
This is an okay creamer. When you do not have milk, this is better than nothing. You have to make sure you stir this product in well with the coffee or else there will be chunks of it. It also has a certain taste that is hard to describe.
jenn T.
Love this original formula... I always have it on hand for me or for guests! Very creamy and it adds a bit of sweetness too which is great if you don't like your coffee too sweet like me!