Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer Hazelnut uploaded by Kimberly B.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer Hazelnut uploaded by Caroline R.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer Hazelnut
  • "One downside would be is the lack of fat free and sugar free flavors." in 2 reviews
Stacey O.
Montgomery , AL
I am a sucker for this brand and this flavor. I love hazelnut flavors in coffee. Whether it’s iced or hot. It is also pretty affordable. I have tried others but I always come back to this creamer. Definitely worth it!
Patricia R.
Love my morning coffee and also my Hazelnut Coffee Mate. I know this is not on my dieting program and that one should drink it black... I say no way I'm going to do that.

Coffee Mate has 35 calories per level tea spoon, carbs are 5% and that's one thing I will enjoy every morning. The Hazlenut flavor is very rich, I don't use sugar instead I use a substitute. Taking all these things into consideration, I'll continue with my Coffee Mate.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This coffee creamer is the best! I live for it. Taste like hazelnut and it's so creamy. All you do is put it in your coffee and your done . It had the right amount of sugar and the taste is so good on our coffee. Now I don't even want coffee from other places.
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
This is a reliable coffee creamer. So much better than the powder versions. I like all the different flavors, but this is a good standby to always come back to when in need.
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite creamers. I'm lactose-intolerant, so it's a plus that it's lactose free. It's delicious and has a toasty hazelnut flavor, perfect for making my regular coffee even better. Plus, it has just the right amount of sweetness!
Jamie D.
santa rosa
I don’t drink much coffee but if I do it HAS to have this creamer in it! It’s the perfect balance of creaminess and sweetness. I love the hazelnut flavor as well. It takes away almost all of the bitterness from the coffee. Definitely will continue purchasing!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
The best coffee creamer out there! You can purchase this anywhere-- I usually get it at my Walmart! It's so cheap and there are a variety of flavors to choose from! I repurchase this over and over again and I'm never disappointed! The hazel nut flavoring is so good!
Jolena M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm a huge coffee drinker and honestly, I did not find this to be very good. The dairy one however does taste good. I don't know why that is but I recommend the dairy kind.
Ashley S.
I can't drink coffee without this creamer. It's not a strong flavor but it sweetens the coffee so it's not bitter to so sweet you can't drink it. You don't need anything else in your coffee.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
This has been my favorite creamer for years! It is perfect! It can be used alone or mixed with the vanilla. No need to add sweetener because it is perfect alone!