BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Cafe Collection Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Smooth latte taste. see more...

• "My all time favorite coffee creamer!" in 1 review
Danika K.
Never really liked Carmel until I tried this. My dad got the wrong flavor, aka this one, but I actually fell in love with it. It’s the only flavor of coffee creamer I get. I love it
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This is my favourite liquid coffee creamer. It's sweet and tastes delicious and the best part is that you don't need to add sugar to your coffee. This stuff is great value for the price and if you're looking for a delicious liquid creamer, you should try this stuff.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque , NM
My favorite creamer to use with my coffee! Nestle Coffee Mate is my favorite brand of coffee creamers because of the many flavors and amount of sweetness! Caramel macchiato is always in my refrigerator.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This is probably my favorite of the coffeemate creamer flavors. I love caramel machiattos, but obviously don't always have the time or want to spend the money to go to a coffee shop. So instead I can just brew my own coffee and add this to get a delicious caramel flavor.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
My favorite brand of creamers has done it again. This creamy caramel confection goes perfect in my Folgers Coffee Classic Roast or Folgers® Gourmet Supreme® Dark Ground Coffee 24.2 oz. Can iced coffee with a little bit of sugar. Drink up coffee lovers!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
One of my favorite drinks from Starbucks is the Caramel Macchiato, so this is the perfect stuff to add to my coffee! It has such a nice flavor and really makes your coffee so much better! Love it!
Robin R.
Midland, MI
Tasty of course but way to high in sugar and fats. I only have this hear and there or if that is the only creamer option provided at someones house. I prefer the silk almond hazelnut creamer!
Linda M.
My daughter and sister in law both enjoy this in their coffee I usually drink my coffee black but on occasion k enjoy adding a great flavored creamer and this is o me to try
Mayerlin G.
Este café instantáneo es bueno para los que no son tan amantes del café puro, pero es muy bueno para hacerlo de forma rápida y no perder tanto tiempo.
Alexis J.
Mertztown, PA
YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! Need I say more?! This creamer is to die for! It makes me feel like I am drinking a caramel macchiato! Love it!