BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Cafe Collection Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Smooth latte taste. see more...

• "My all time favorite coffee creamer!" in 1 review
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of creamers has done it again. This creamy caramel confection goes perfect in my Folgers Coffee Classic Roast or Folgers® Gourmet Supreme® Dark Ground Coffee 24.2 oz. Can iced coffee with a little bit of sugar. Drink up coffee lovers!
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
My favorite creamer to use with my coffee! Nestle Coffee Mate is my favorite brand of coffee creamers because of the many flavors and amount of sweetness! Caramel macchiato is always in my refrigerator.
Robin R.
Midland, MI
Tasty of course but way to high in sugar and fats. I only have this hear and there or if that is the only creamer option provided at someones house. I prefer the silk almond hazelnut creamer!
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Este café instantáneo es bueno para los que no son tan amantes del café puro, pero es muy bueno para hacerlo de forma rápida y no perder tanto tiempo.
Alexis J.
Foodie Expert
YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! Need I say more?! This creamer is to die for! It makes me feel like I am drinking a caramel macchiato! Love it!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This creamer is delicious and I do love it. But it seems to be one of the flavored that's almost always impossible to find.
Kirstie M.
One of my new favorites!!!!!!! Slowly becoming a coffee addict lol. 😂 I would give it 5 stars but it's kind of bitter.
Elsa G.
Love the taste! Makes my coffee taste like a coffee shop drink. I haven't found another one like it.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Foodie Expert
This makes any coffee not taste like gross plain coffee! It is my husband's favorite creamer. Needs less additives though.
Jenny C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so delicious! It is the perfect addition to coffee. I make my coffee over ice and it even tastes great in iced coffee!