BY NESTLÉ

A creamy non-dairy liquid creamer is a sweet addition to any delicious cup of coffee Each creamer is individually packaged and contains 0.37 fl. oz. Dispenser box helps to keep the counter clean and organized. 0 grams of trans fat and no cholesterol. Lactose-free, gluten-free and Kosher dairy. No need for refrigeration. Coffee-Mate(R) Liquid Creamer Singles, 0.37 Oz, Creamy Chocolate, Box Of 50 is one of many Creamers available through Office Depot. Made by Coffee-Mate. see more...

Lauren D.
Canton, MI
Very delicious! I would say you have to be a big fan of chocolate or this might not be the product for you. I love it because I love chocolate and definitely loved mocha flavored drinks! I buy it from an big retail store and will definitely buy it again.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Makes your coffee taste weird and sickly sweet and super chalky. Like You decided to put raw cocoa powder or Nesquik into your black coffee.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I really like this flavor I don't think it's too chocolatey. I really like mocha lattes and this is great to use when making them at home.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Don't like chocalate very much in my drinks but was ok i m sure if you love choalate you would love this though but great product.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
Very delicious!! me and my boyfriend love it. It tastes like melted chocolate in your coffee
Haleigh B.
Makes coffee taste great. Very good flavor and isn't too sweet to where you can't stand it.