Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha uploaded by chaima g.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha uploaded by Jennifer M.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY NESTLÉ #66 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Café Collection Café Mocha Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Rich taste mocha. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha
  • "I keep this is my work fridge for those afternoon caffeine/sugar breaks at work and it's really good!" in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with This Creamer!" in 1 review
  • "To me it had a stronger dark chocolate flavor which I am not a fan of" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor for sure!" in 1 review
  • "It makes great hot chocolate too... :) I use it in a recipe I have and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Foodie Expert
I always drink coffee mate creamers in my coffee but have never tried this flavor. I went to my neighborhood, small grocery store and they had very few flavors, this being one of them. When I experienced my first taste I was pleasantly surprised. It has a noticeable chocolate flavor but isn't to sweet. Like other Coffee Mate creamers, you can control your flavor intensity by how much creamer you add to your coffee. I found this to be not as dessert like as I was afraid it might be, which is why I was hesitant to buy it but it is still definitely a treat. I will buy this as long as it's available.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this my mom and I always go to publix or Walmart and buy three of four bottles of this stuff. We love to use this all the time when we make coffee. I can't stand any other creamer. This one is the only favorite and the only one I like. I haven't tried the others that they have but I'm hoping in the future I do.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite creamer. I love mocha anything. So this is my go to. Great flavor. Great price. Reason I gave a four isn't for the product it's more for every time I try to get a bigger size I can't find it. They only have the small size. So it doesn't last long. But I will keep buying.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best creamer I've ever had! It's so popular it's hard to find in stock in the stores. I always buy at least 5 at a time! Great flavor at a great price! If you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh ! Y'all this is my favorite creamer ever ! I use it on the daily . It has just enough sweetness that I don't add sugar anymore to my coffee. I would definitely recommend trying this is you love sweet creamers !
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Foodie Expert
This type of coffee creamer is my absolute favorite and my number 1 go to. I won't drink coffee unless I have this creamer to put into it! I think that it's the best brand of creamer to add to your morning coffee!
Vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
I like this creamer from Nestle, it so good and creamy tasting. I love when the holidays start coming around because they are in stock where I go grocery shopping. Pricing is affordable.
Mackenzie D.
Philpot, KY
Foodie Expert
This creamer takes my coffee to the next level! I love to have it at night with decaf coffee as dessert. Super rich but inexpensive and lasts for a long time!
Colleen F.
I love this creamer!! It's definitely one of my favorites. The chocolate taste is amazing, and adds a perfect flavoring for my my morning coffee.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.