Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha uploaded by chaima g.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha uploaded by Jennifer M.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY NESTLÉ #32 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Café Collection Café Mocha Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Rich taste mocha. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer Cafe Mocha
  • "I keep this is my work fridge for those afternoon caffeine/sugar breaks at work and it's really good!" in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with This Creamer!" in 1 review
  • "To me it had a stronger dark chocolate flavor which I am not a fan of" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor for sure!" in 1 review
  • "It makes great hot chocolate too... :) I use it in a recipe I have and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
I like this creamer from Nestle, it so good and creamy tasting. I love when the holidays start coming around because they are in stock where I go grocery shopping. Pricing is affordable.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
I love this creamer!! It's definitely one of my favorites. The chocolate taste is amazing, and adds a perfect flavoring for my my morning coffee.
Neva H.
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
My favorite coffee mate flavor. Easy to take to work or even on vacation. The taste is great! Makes me want coffee all day!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Yummy pairs best with a mocha coffee might I suggest Donut shop Coconut mocha coffee you won't be disappointed
annette S.
annette S.
Great for all year smooth, rich, adds great flavor to coffee, I've even addefto cupcakes batter😛
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Foodie Expert
I love this my mom and I always go to publix or Walmart and buy three of four bottles of this stuff. We love to use this all the time when we make coffee. I can't stand any other creamer. This one is the only favorite and the only one I like. I haven't tried the others that they have but I'm hoping in the future I do.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite creamer. I love mocha anything. So this is my go to. Great flavor. Great price. Reason I gave a four isn't for the product it's more for every time I try to get a bigger size I can't find it. They only have the small size. So it doesn't last long. But I will keep buying.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Foodie Expert
This type of coffee creamer is my absolute favorite and my number 1 go to. I won't drink coffee unless I have this creamer to put into it! I think that it's the best brand of creamer to add to your morning coffee!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh ! Y'all this is my favorite creamer ever ! I use it on the daily . It has just enough sweetness that I don't add sugar anymore to my coffee. I would definitely recommend trying this is you love sweet creamers !
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
This creamer takes my coffee to the next level! I love to have it at night with decaf coffee as dessert. Super rich but inexpensive and lasts for a long time!