BY COFFEE-MATE

Experience the old world charm in every cup with the rich smooth taste of Belgian-style chocolate paired with the delectable flavor of toffee. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-mate Belgian Chocolate Toffee Liquid Creamer 16 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "My coffee is not complete without them I love all there flavors and I like that the have seasonal flavors like pumkin pie and mint chocolate mocha" in 1 review
  • "I have not personally tried this creamer but coffee mate is the best store bought creamer" in 1 review
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Coffee-mate creamers are my favorite! Such great flavor options for sweetening up a cup! This Chocolate Toffee flavor and the Coconut flavor are my favorite. I love that they flavor up coffee enough that you can skip sugar!
Jessica C.
Fostoria, OH
Ashley D.
Love coffee mate! Definitely my #1 creamer (have 3 in my fridge right now) Taste lasts, doesn't expire for such a long time, & doesn't contain as many sugars as others
Diandra D.
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
I am an avid coffee drinker. This creamer is awesome if your on a budget, sometimes it gets expensive to buy coffee and this stuff tastes like Dunkin Doughnuts or Starbucks made it!
Angela  W.
Lilburn, GA
I love this stuff! Perfect blend of toffee and chocolate. So rich and sweet! I don't even need to add sugar with this!
Amanda C.
Very good! Only needed a splash to taste the flavor. Not overpowering, just a deliciously sweet taste!
Sarah R.
Gilbert , AZ
Foodie Expert
I prefer black coffee because I get the most energy from it but when I do want to add flavor, this is one of my favorite products. Tastes fantastic without tasting artificial like other products can.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Takes my morning coffee to a whole new level! I love this creamer, smooth and creamy and delicious!
Dee Dee K.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
As a big time coffee drinker who loves a lot of creamer. I give this one a big thumbs up. Good flavor. Very rich and creamy. Not overwhelming.