BY NESTLÉ

Sarah S.
Akron
I’m a huge fan of Coffee Crisp candy bars. They’re difficult to find in the USA, but I stock up by purchasing the packs of them at No Frills anytime I’m in Canada. They’re so much lighter feeling compared to other candy bars because of their wafer consistency and their taste is amazing.
Ravan A.
Can I give this six stars? This is my favorite candy bar of all time. They sold it in the US briefly and that’s how I got turned on to it. Then it just dissapeared and so did my life until I found it on amazon. I get myself a six pack about once a year to treat myself ☺ it would also help to know I don’t usually like candy so to have a favorite is a big deal for me!
Michelle P.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THESE!!!!
I'm Canadian American and I grew up in both countries... These are my ALL TIME FAVORITE chocolate bars EVER!!
I can't say it enough these are amazing!!!!
Because they are expensive to buy from the US I buy one case a year about $75 worth...each one of my kids seriously begs me for them...sometimes my dad will send me a few bars in the mail from the Yukon!
My favorite chocolate bar hands down! You gotta try them they are delicious!!!
Jessica C.
Cupertino, CA
Lots of people love this and raved about it, but when I tried it I actually found it far too sweet to be enjoyable. The bar was indeed crispy, but overall for me it was meh. I guess that could also be in part because I don't love coffee in general however.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Delicious!! every time I visit Canada I make sure to pick up a few.
 I love the crunch and the coffee flavor. I cannot seem to find the at the duty free store which is a bummer, usually just find them at grocery stores
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
One of the best chocolate bars ever created. Imagine flaky wafers and coffee creme covered in chocolate. Best served straight from the fridge. I make it a point to stock up when I visit Canada because there's nothing comparable here in the US.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
There's nothing like frozen coffee crisps. I grew up on these. My Canadian grandma would bring these back to Florida for us. I don't even like coffee but these were so good.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
The perfect blend of chocolate and coffee, but mostly chocolate and waffers. so good I buy easily $50 worth of candy bars every summer I cross the border.
Alicja C.
Ahh, the perks of being Canadian. Coffee Crisp reminds me of my childhood. Now I’m absolutely obsessed - particularly with the Salted Caramel Stix variety. Creamy, smooth, buttery mocha. Satisfies a chocolate and coffee craving simultaneously. Truly a Canadian treasure.
Sara R.
Woodstock, ON
Who doesnt like coffee crisp! It has such a unique flavour that no other chocolate bar has! Its just enough crunchy as sweet. Cheap to buy and hits the right spot for the chocolate and coffee lovers. Awesome
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Anyone remember the brief period nestle carried these in the states?
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Can you put these in the freezer?
Catherine B.
Shilo, MB
Canadas' 150th is coming up. What are your favourite beauty products, restaurants, food, etc. from Canada or only found in Canada? Mine is Nestlé Coffee Crisp Canada Candy Coffee Crisp Chocolate Bar 4 x 50gram Bars. Imported from Canada.