Nestlé Coffee Crisp Bar (Amazon 6-Pack) - British uploaded by Quvante A.

BY NESTLÉ

The Canadian Original Coffee Crisp by Nestle is a perfect light snack. Wafers with a coffee cream center. see more...

• What kind of candy bar could it be compared to? 1 Answers
  • Can anybody please tell me if they have been able to find these i...1 Answers
  • Is this made with real coffee?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
These are my favorite candy bars by far! I’m not a big coffee fan, but this coffee flavoring mixed with chocolate tastes like a delicious mocha. The wafers are really light, which makes Coffee Crisp feel less dense compared to other candy bars. Maybe that means it’s healthier than other candy bars? I don’t know that for sure, but these are great.
Elaine F.
Fergus , Ontario
Love and will always love the crispy chocolate wafer
coffee tasting coffee crisp bar. Coffee lovers and none coffee lovers will love the taste. It is a perfect snack to get you going. I buy these on the regular. They can be purchased in 4 packs and singles. Delicious.
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
I was introduced to this about 19 years ago by a friend that dislikes coffee, much like myself. And he was right, the coffee flavor is delicious! It finally made it from Canada to Georgia and I'm thrilled. It is soooooo good! I still hate coffee, though. 😉
Ani S.
My husband son and I all adore these bars. They are now sold at Wegmans for 1.49 per bar . They are a delicious crispy chocolate/ coffee treat. I love everything about this candy and highly recommend this product.
Stewart P.
There are few candy bars on earth as good as the Coffee Crisp. Unfortunately these are very hard to find in the USA but I regularly have my mom ship some to me from Canada so that I can partake in the heavenly goodness. A few specialty stores occasionally carry them but you'll have to search. If you heard across the ocean or up to the great white north, do yourself a favor and grab a bunch. I'm not even a coffee drinker but these taste so dang good!
Samantha M.
These are the most amazing candy! They are similar to a kit kat bar, but with a little less chocolate and a fantastic coffee flavor. Perfect for any coffee aficionado! Sadly they aren't available in the US. But they are in Canada! Thank goodness one of best friends is Canadian and she helps with my coffee crisp addiction ha. Seriously, a must try if you visit Canada or Britain!
Michelle A.
How does this chocolate not have more reviews!? This chocolate is one of the most delicious chocolates I've ever consumed! I crave this chocolate more than any other chocolate!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is such a lovely color. It is long lasting and it really moisturizes your lips. I love using this on a day to day basis. It's great for those more casual make up looks.
Alexa M.
Niagara Falls, NY
My favorite ever. Crispy & delicious milk chocolate with a unique crispy coffee inside. It's a must try- you won't be sorry.
Megan M.
Aurora, CO
I think the fact they're hard to find names then taste even better when you finally get some!!!
Frish Q.
Is this made with real coffee?
mary o.
Tucson, AZ
Can anybody please tell me if they have been able to find these in the states?...... I have been going crazy trying to find them from anywhere other than Walmart online or Amazon... due to price
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
What kind of candy bar could it be compared to?