Nestlé Chunky Milk Chocolate with Peanuts & Raisins Bar uploaded by Silver G.Nestlé Chunky Milk Chocolate with Peanuts & Raisins Bar uploaded by Paige C.

BY CHUNKY #6 in Nut Candy

Nestle® Chunky® Milk Chocolate With Peanuts & Raisins.
Great to share. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can buy these? I've checked walm...4 Answers
Nestlé Chunky Milk Chocolate with Peanuts & Raisins Bar
  • "This chocolate has the perfect combination of flavors raisin, peanuts and milk chocolate." in 1 review
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite candy bar since I was 10 years old (yikes!). I don't eat them as often as I'd like, but when I do it's decadent! The large cube of chocolate , nuts and raisins breaks down into 4 bite size squares. Love!
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Milk Chocolate 1.4 oz more...
I love this candy, it has nuts, raisins,and chocolate. You can't go wrong with that. I buy these when I go to CVS, because they are literally at the register and when I see it I want it lol
Paige C.
Fulton, Ny
This is probably my favorite candy bar ever made! I bought it at Kinney Drugs. It's not too big and not too small the perfect size. It is all salty, sweet and chewy because of the raisins!
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They're sort of like chocolate you'd find in the middle east because of the added raisins but in the middle east they add Dates to their chocolates and so this product is very unique on it's own. I love it. it's something to try!
ann m.
As a child growing up i remember eating this candy. Its sweet milk chocolate but crunchy peanuts And chewey raisens. I always thought it was a good childhood candy.
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love it. This chocolate has the perfect combination of flavors raisin, peanuts and milk chocolate. I always buy 2 for each of my family we love them.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Milk Chocolate 1.4 oz more...
Hands down my fav candy bar. Raisins and peanuts w nestle chocolate, the only way this could be better if it was Hershey’s. But still sooooo good.
Howard E.
This chocolate candy was my pregnancy craving. love this and the nuts and raisins add enough to stop those before dinner hunger cravings.
chante k.
Chicago Illinois
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Milk Chocolate 4.25 oz; 120.4 g more...
My favorite chocolate bar. I love the peanuts and raisins that are in it. Whenever I want something small but sweet I reach for this.
Marz W.
The name says it all. This bar is so delicious and filling. I eat it all the time. It has peanuts and raisins in the chocolate.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Does anyone know where I can buy these? I've checked walmart, 7/11, pathmark, cvs, quick check.... help!