BY NESTLÉ

Chewy Spree Pouch. 1.7 oz. Non-returnable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love sprees even the sour ones so easy to eat at work and get away with.. Great flavor only con for me is sometimes they are a bit dry so its hard to swallow them." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of chewy, doesn't stick to my teeth." in 1 review
  • "The green ones are the best flavor of Sprees!" in 1 review
  • "I craved them throughout my whole pregnancy and I can't stop eating them the flavors are great and I love the chewy center " in 1 review
  • "I would like to see different flavors though." in 1 review
Caroline S.
Tampa, FL
Favorite candy right here. At least favorite that isn't chocolate. Favorite colors are the greens and reds. They don't taste like cherry and lime, I really can't describe it... You'll have to try them yourself
Brett H.
Laingsburg, MI
I purchased 2 bags of these for in-store pickup. They were ready for pick up early, and no hassle or waiting time. The packages were in perfect condition and the candy was very fresh, which is what i was most worried about. Also it's a resealable bag so they remain fresh! I will be making another purchase of these when I run out next and would recommend it for those who like a soft chewy candy that isn't overly sweet or too tart.. these are just right!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
This is one of my favorite sour candy ever. I like them more than the original. Wish there was more reds and orange inside the bags but what can you do. Also wish I could find them in snack sized bags for Halloween.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love the chewy sprees. They have a sweet yet tangy flavor just like regular sprees but chewy. I will say I have ad some not so fresh bags and they weren't as chewy. Those tend to have been found in vending machines though. I like these they aren't my favorite but I like them when I am looking for something different to eat.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I think these are gross. So dang boring too! Not much (good) flavor, I don't like the texture, and they aren't sweet or sour, just bland. My mom loves them and I can no seem to figure out why but I can tell you that I do not like these!
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Love Chewy Sprees! I would get them every other day in high school and snack on them as I worked on the yearbook. They are a delicious addition to your snack diet!
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Not my absolute candy, but my boyfriend got them for our movie night we had and they we're perfect. Not too sticky or chewy. I just wish there were more flavors.
Tori D.
Villa Grove, IL
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
One of my favorite candies. Just the right amount of chewy, doesn't stick to my teeth. I love the flavor, just the right amount of tang. talking about it makes me want some right now!
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY
Obsessed. I don't like super sour candy, but this is just balanced enough that I'm addicted. The chewiness keeps me busy for awhile too so I don't overdo it (most of the time!)