BY CERELAC

Stage 2. Iron. Vitamin A,C,B12. CHE. Infant cereals from 7 months. Rice based vegetables flavoured infant cereal with milk powder. Suitable for vegetarians. Nestle Cerelac rice & vegetables with milk is highly nutritious for babies from 7 months onwards w

Pack of four, 14-ounce(total of 56-ounces); Mixed vegetables and rice with milk; Highly nutritious instant cereal

Adlina T.
The easiest to make and also it comes in alot of other varieties of flavours and textures. So far my 8 month old loves all sorts of flavours, from the chicken and rice, to the mixed vegetables to the soya. Its a great way to introduce different tastes to your growing one.
Rhymesme r.
hyderabad
Best food for babies!!! Filled with vitamins and minerals. Healthy food for babies, good for bones and their growth. A bit pricey but worth it. My baby lived it and still eats it daily. Would recommend to all.
kajal m.
maharashtra
I purchashed it for my baby brother... I dont onw how it tasted but it smells very good... And it woupd have taste good that's why he is eating that
ella g.
muntinlupa city
gosh my baby's addicted to it . she just turned 6 months and this is one of baby foods that she liked .... i highly recommend it
Natra A.
Singapore
Baby ate it at first. But slowly began to reject the texture and flavor. Back to breastfeeding only for the moment.
Flower s.
Giza
I expect more when I decided to buy this cereal for my sister's daughter .The first time I feed her,She dislike it.The texture may too thick for her.After I tried a few time she can eat like yesterday she can finish all I mixed for her.I give this product 4 stars because sugar added in this product. Anyhow this cereal is good option for Mom who want baby trys many kind of cereal.And we are lucky that our baby eats very good. Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Vegetables and Rice with Milk, Stage 2, 400 g (14.1 oz.) Can (Pack of 4)
Zhour I.
Temara
Parmi les produits que j'utilise pour mes bébés à partir de 6 mois.. ils l'adorent.. Riche en fibre et en vitamines