Nestlé Carnation Rich & Chocolatey Famous Fudge Kit uploaded by Angelica G.Nestlé Carnation Rich & Chocolatey Famous Fudge Kit uploaded by Jasmine O.

BY CARNATION

Nestle??????????????????.
Carnation??????????????????.
The Cooking Milk??????????????????.
Rich & chocolatey famous fudge kit.
Makes over 1 1/2 pounds 1 batch.
Evaporated milk.
Vitamin D added.
Just add butter.
1 can of Carnation?????????????????? evaporated milk.
1 bag of marshmallows.
1 bag of sugar mix.
1 gift tray.
1 bag of Nestle?????????????????? Toll House?????????????????? semi-sweet chocolate morsels. see more...

• I wanted to get this for thanksgiving but decided to just make my...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this product. I have made this fudge every year for years. However, I only discovered the kits a few years ago. It makes things a bit easier as everything is included in one package and probably saves a little money too. The fudge is relatively easy to make, creamy and delicious. It's a family favorite, though I always add nuts to mine for a little something extra. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Foodie Expert
I love fudge! It just reminds me of my favorite one of year and it is just so good. I try to not eat a lot of it but it's hard not to. I love getting this box because it does help me to make it easy sense I'm not a very good cook.
Brandi P.
Foodie Expert
I buy this kit every year for about 6 dollars. Everything you need but the butter is included. It's fool proof and tastes so good. Family favorite and I would recommend it.
Jessica N.
Channelview, TX
This fudge is THE BEST. My mother in law thinks I make it from scratch and always brags to her other daughters about how awesome my fudge it. Everyone else knows it Carnation. IT was an absolute hit at Thanksgiving and I plan to make a few more batches for Christmas!
Angelica G.
Foodie Expert
I got this item to try it out.
It came out great, super easy to make.. Everything is in the box i just need it butter, i added some pecans. No baking need it. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommended to my friend
Ashley M.
Atlanta, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my holiday go too. Everyone likes fudge. Its sweet an melts in your mouth. This is perfect for a quick solution. Plus it taste amazing. For first time fudgers this is the way too go.
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
This fudge is really good! Only downside is they no longer put the square tray for you to put the fudge in anymore.
Jasmine O.
Foodie Expert
First time buyer! Absolutely love it! Has a rich taste to it! Left my family in surprise!
Ashley K.
This is great!! if you are a chocolate lover like I am. you will LOVE this kit. Not to mention that it is super easy to do and it gives you helpful tips on the box.
Nichole Z.
Tonica, IL
I love this fudge! It's quick and simple to make, and perfect for the busy Holiday season or even as a gift! It tastes great too!
Desirae M.
Zapata, TX
Foodie Expert
I wanted to get this for thanksgiving but decided to just make my own, is it really worth the price? I'm thinking of getting it for Christmas if it has good reviews!