Nestlé Carnation Original Malted Milk uploaded by Reyna F.

BY CARNATION

Nestle® Carnation® Original Malted Milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I had never had malted milk before and didn't really know what to expect. I really struggled to finish one glass. It was hard to stir into the milk and became a gloopy, gluey lump on my spoon. The flavor is strange and unlike anything else. I don't recommend it, it was awful.
Becky W.
I was skeptical when i first bought this not thinking it would taste like regular malt i was used to. But then i made a chocolate milkshake with this and it was like a malt shake you'd order anywhere... just much cheaper. This stuff is great!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I love making my own malted shakes and milk if you love any of those do yourself a favor and buy this it's so simple to make your own
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love this even though its in a powder form. In my opinion all carnation products are delicious and very easy to use.
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
Excellent over ice cream! I use for desserts like 3 milk dessert and to enjoy everyday with my breakfast.
Reyna F.
Coclé
I love doing my own malted. With ice it is very very very delicious. Try it! I love it.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
I'm seriously a huge fan of nestle products from coffees to chocolate bars I think they are the best in Thier work