Nestlé CARNATION Hot Chocolate Marshmallow 10pk (10 x 28g / 1oz) uploaded by Ayat J.Nestlé CARNATION Hot Chocolate Marshmallow 10pk (10 x 28g / 1oz) uploaded by Mélissa L.

BY NESTLÉ

For extra rich, creamy taste, add the goodness of milk! CARNATION Hot Chocolate is a good source of calcium when prepared with 6 oz (175 ml) of milk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aleira L.
Aleira L.
It is super good and very yummy. It is a good way to make hot chocolate in a cold weather with all the family
Evette J.
Evette J.
My daughter swears by this she thinks it's the best hot chocolate in the world I will definitely continue to buy it has a great taste
Marci H.
Marci H.
Very good and creamy when mixed with milk. My kids love hot chocolate and this is one they enjoy :)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
This chocolate is really rich and full of flavor, not bad for an instant cocoa mix! Notbto mention kids approve!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
This is my favorite hot chocolate ever ! It's so creamy And soft and different ! While drinking you Feel like you're in a cloud ! The packaging is Pretty simple but Nice ! I'll definitely recommend it !
Mélissa L.
Mélissa L.
Very tasty. Best of all. Keeps you warm and toasty during winter time. Bring those with me every winter camp.
Tee D.
Tee D.
My family looooves this hot chocolate, it is such a tasty, delicious and sweet hot coco for when it's winter or fall and my oh my, I can't wait to purchase this aging Soon!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Trenton, ON
Rich, creamy, and the kids love mini marshmallows. This one hits the spot after a day sledding!
Lyka I.
Lyka I.
Hands down the best hot chocolate ever! You can drink this with just hot water or hot milk or a mix of both and it will still end up deliciously creamy. Unlike other hot chocolates where you NEED milk to make it creamy. It also isn't bitter like other hot chocolate and actually tastes like liquid chocolate
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
By far my fav. Absolutely love curling up with a good book and a mug of this hot chocolate on those cold winter days or nights