Nestlé CARNATION Hot Chocolate Marshmallow 10pk (10 x 28g / 1oz) uploaded by Mélissa L.Nestlé CARNATION Hot Chocolate Marshmallow 10pk (10 x 28g / 1oz) uploaded by Ayat J.Nestlé CARNATION Hot Chocolate Marshmallow 10pk (10 x 28g / 1oz) uploaded by charlotte h.

BY NESTLÉ

For extra rich, creamy taste, add the goodness of milk! CARNATION Hot Chocolate is a good source of calcium when prepared with 6 oz (175 ml) of milk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aleira L.
It is super good and very yummy. It is a good way to make hot chocolate in a cold weather with all the family
Marci H.
Very good and creamy when mixed with milk. My kids love hot chocolate and this is one they enjoy :)
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
This chocolate is really rich and full of flavor, not bad for an instant cocoa mix! Notbto mention kids approve!
Evette J.
My daughter swears by this she thinks it's the best hot chocolate in the world I will definitely continue to buy it has a great taste
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I love this product, I like how easy it is to use. This is my go to brand of hot chocolate, I like the taste and the creamy consistency. This product is very affordable and they have different hot chocolate flavours . I buy this product all the time. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good hot chocolate brand.
charlotte h.
This stuff is literally the best hot chocolate ever made! Anytime I'm having a hard day or just craving chocolate (this is my go to while on my lady time) if you haven't already tried it...go out RIGHT NOW, and grab some of this powder to liquid gold
Brianna H.
Perfect for a fall or winter day to warm your soul! The hot chocolate is sweet, creamy and rich! The mini marshmallows are a great touch especially if you don’t have any stocked up in your pantry! The single serve packets make the perfect cup every time!
Shania C.
The most creamy and rich hot chocolate ever! I admit I put way more spoonfuls of the hot chocolate powder into my mug than needed because it is sooo tasty! Perfect for the holidays while sitting by the fire or in the mornings when it's hard to get going 😊💙
Kylee D.
Qualicum Beach
This hot chocolate is really great except it can taste a bit watered down if you don't use boiled milk. I tend to use one and a half packages to get the perfect chocolate flavour.
Kelly F.
This is my favorite hot chocolate ever ! It's so creamy And soft and different ! While drinking you Feel like you're in a cloud ! The packaging is Pretty simple but Nice ! I'll definitely recommend it !