Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#754 in Tea
For extra rich, creamy taste, add the goodness of milk! CARNATION Hot Chocolate is a good source of calcium when prepared with 6 oz (175 ml) of milk.
Photos (2)
Evette J.
Evette J.

My daughter swears by this she thinks it's the best hot chocolate in the world I will definitely continue to buy it has a great taste
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA

This chocolate is really rich and full of flavor, not bad for an instant cocoa mix! Notbto mention kids approve!
Marci H.
Marci H.
Santee, CA

Very good and creamy when mixed with milk. My kids love hot chocolate and this is one they enjoy :)
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

This is my favorite hot chocolate ever ! It's so creamy And soft and different ! While drinking you Feel like you're in a cloud ! The packaging is Pretty simple but Nice ! I'll definitely recommend it !
Mélissa L.
Mélissa L.

Very tasty. Best of all. Keeps you warm and toasty during winter time. Bring those with me every winter camp.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Trenton

Rich, creamy, and the kids love mini marshmallows. This one hits the spot after a day sledding!
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson, BC

This stuff is amazing. Compare to other of Carnation's hot chocolate powders it has a slightly different taste but I enjoy it a little better honestly. The mini marshmellows are such a fun touch and it makes a great choice for the holidays! I recommend.
I absolutely love this hot chocolate made with milk! Very rich, creamy taste and the marshmallows are a nice extra touch.
Lyka I.
Lyka I.
Scarborough, Ontario

Hands down the best hot chocolate ever! You can drink this with just hot water or hot milk or a mix of both and it will still end up deliciously creamy. Unlike other hot chocolates where you NEED milk to make it creamy. It also isn't bitter like other hot chocolate and actually tastes like liquid chocolate
sonja m.
sonja m.

This is my favourite hot chocolate mix that I've ever had. The only downside is the marshmallows. You'd have better luck adding your own because these just disappear within a minute.

Join Now