BY CARNATION #1 in Canned & Powdered Milk

CARNATION® Milk products have been helping to make creamy, rich, treasured family favorites for generations. It’s the little difference that makes all the difference. Available in the following sizes: 5 oz. and 12 oz.

• What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this for? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a difference in Carnation and store br...6 Answers
  • how do you use this 9 Answers
Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk
  • "I used this to make my tres leche cake and it tastes so much better than other brands" in 1 review
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I have an excellent recipe for you using this product. Credit is due to PBJ PhillyBoyJay from YouTube. This is PBJ Stouffer's Style Baked Macaroni and Cheese: 3 Cups Carnation Evaporated Milk, 16 Oz Elbow Macaroni, 4 TBS Margarine or Butter, 2 Cups (Divide in 2-1Cup Portions) of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 2 Cups (Divided in 2-1Cup Portions) of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese Block-Cut into Cubes, 8 Oz Philly Cream Cheese Block-Cut into Cubes, 1 TBS Parsley Flakes, 1 TBS Salt, 1 1/2 TBS Sugar (Yes!), 1 tsp Black Pepper. Boil noodles. Melt shredded cheese, margarine or butter and evaporated milk in saucepan. Pour over cooked noodles. Make sure all noodles are covered, nobody wants a dry, uncoated noodle. Add cubed block cheeses on top. Bake in a baking pan, glass or metal at 350F in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Top with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese shreds along with parsley flakes and bake an additional 5 minutes until golden and bubbly. The addition of this milk makes the cheese and butter sauce smoother. Enjoy. I really love this guy's content and he has tons of comfort food recipes with explicit instructions that are easy to follow; I know he likes his name brand products.
Elizabeth R.
nashville TN
I can’t believe more people don’t buy this to keep on hand! I don’t drink milk and I hate it when I need it for a recipe and don’t have any. I also hate it when I buy milk just for one recipe. This is perfect and if I don’t use it all I keep the excess and use it in my coffee for the next few days.
Brissa H.
San Marcos, TX
Me and my mom always make sure to use carnation as our favorite brand of evaporated milk! We love to make flan using this brand and its flavor really adds in! The great thing is that since its canned its perfect for storing and lasts so long
Rachel S.
North Andover, MA
I use Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk as my not so secret ingredient in my homemade Mac and cheese! It adds a wonderful component to my cheese sauce by binding my melted cheese into a creamy sauce that doesn’t thin and doesn’t dry out when baked. I would never try another product, this one is by far my go to!
Andrea W.
East Peoria
I love Nestle's Evaporate Milk.  I don't use this often in my cooking, but occasionally I'll find a recipe like tres leches cake that uses the evaporated milk.  I've used this evaporate milk several times in my baking and never had a bad experience!  Great quality!
Barbara H.
I love to add this evaporated milk to my papaya smoothies for breakfast. It’s a Caribbean tradition and this is milk allows my smoothie to come out super creamy and smooth. I’ve been purchasing this for more than a few years and I always keep a few of these cans in my pantry.
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
Always love to cook and bake with this. I usually stock up and there is always a long expiration date. It's been a few months since I have used this. I tend to use this around Christmas time with baking. Highly recommend buying this product! Always a great product and brand.
Shalana F.
Powder Springs
If I am buying milk it’s going to be carnation. The milk tastes good and I add it to all my recipes that require milk. When making shakes it gives them a thick texture. And stocking up on this can milk is good Incase of storms like hurricanes,tornadoes, and blizzards.
America R.
Humble, TX
Carnation of operated milk is the only thing I’ll use in my Mexican hot chocolate… We go through like a ton of these during the holidays because all of my friends and neighbors want us to make the special hot chocolate recipe that was my grandmothers and she only uses Carnation
Khymesha D.
Leesburg, FL
I grew up on this stuff, I remember my grandmother would use this in all her cooking and baking. So it kinda stuck with me and never went anywhere, so now I cook and bake with this and everything turns out perfect and creamy as well as it should
Yulixa R.
how do you use this
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone noticed a difference in Carnation and store brand evaporated milk?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
What's this exaclty?
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this for?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone else use evaporated milk in there mashed potatoes instead of regular milk ?