BY CARNATION #6 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Descriptions:

CARNATION® Milk products have been helping to make creamy, rich, treasured family favorites for generations. It’s the little difference that makes all the difference. Available in the following sizes: 5 oz. and 12 oz.

• What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this for? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a difference in Carnation and store br...5 Answers
  • how do you use this 8 Answers
Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
  • "I used this to make my tres leche cake and it tastes so much better than other brands" in 1 review
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I have an excellent recipe for you using this product. Credit is due to PBJ PhillyBoyJay from YouTube. This is PBJ Stouffer's Style Baked Macaroni and Cheese: 3 Cups Carnation Evaporated Milk, 16 Oz Elbow Macaroni, 4 TBS Margarine or Butter, 2 Cups (Divide in 2-1Cup Portions) of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 2 Cups (Divided in 2-1Cup Portions) of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese Block-Cut into Cubes, 8 Oz Philly Cream Cheese Block-Cut into Cubes, 1 TBS Parsley Flakes, 1 TBS Salt, 1 1/2 TBS Sugar (Yes!), 1 tsp Black Pepper. Boil noodles. Melt shredded cheese, margarine or butter and evaporated milk in saucepan. Pour over cooked noodles. Make sure all noodles are covered, nobody wants a dry, uncoated noodle. Add cubed block cheeses on top. Bake in a baking pan, glass or metal at 350F in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Top with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese shreds along with parsley flakes and bake an additional 5 minutes until golden and bubbly. The addition of this milk makes the cheese and butter sauce smoother. Enjoy. I really love this guy's content and he has tons of comfort food recipes with explicit instructions that are easy to follow; I know he likes his name brand products.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Carnation milk is a staple product in my home! I remember drinking this as a child. It’s a tasty addition to cakes, desserts, puddings and so much more. Substitute boring plain milk for this whenever milk is called for and your family will be sure to enjoy!
Amelia R.
San Juan
I really love this product since I was a child. I remember my grandmother using this in all her sweet and salty recipes. I think this is the best and original evaporated milk ever, it tastes really delicious and it adds a smoothie texture to the food.
Claudia R.
Trenton, NJ
I love making my shakes with carnation, in the morning and for desserts like milk pudding 😍 my mom used this since I was a girl and I prepared rice pudding with carnation Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This carnation milk is a go to product that is great for baking and casseroles. I perdonally use it for my homemade mac n cheese. It is also good for eating warm cereal, cold cereal, and coffee. I do recommend this product.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This is a secret ingredient that my family uses and I love it. I have been cooking with this for years. In comparison to other brands this one tops them all. The price is always affordable unless you go to a convenience store. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to anyone.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
We use it to make shakes, for pasta, for home made candy, it gives a very good taste better than the regular milk, its a little price but its worth it. I always buy this brand, I don’t like other brands for evaporate milk
Kate K.
Anton, CO
I’m making caramel this year as teacher gifts. Add some vanilla, put in jars. Into a water bath in my slow cooker. 12 hours later boom. Caramel in sealed jars. You can find this in any grocery store for great price. Perfect for any recipe
Brittany M.
I’ve only used this product to make my gluten free pumpkin pies every year and the pies always end up delicious! So I give this product 5 stars for helping me to bake a yummy pie!
Bae S.
I have used this milk for years in my Mac & Cheese. Always has tasted great, no complaints about taste. I mixed with the sweetened version. Coating on my macaroni is flawless.
Yulissa R.
how do you use this
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone noticed a difference in Carnation and store brand evaporated milk?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
What's this exaclty?
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this for?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone else use evaporated milk in there mashed potatoes instead of regular milk ?

back