Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk

CARNATION® Milk products have been helping to make creamy, rich, treasured family favorites for generations. It’s the little difference that makes all the difference. Available in the following sizes: 5 oz. and 12 oz.

Se puede usar para las fresas con crema
What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this for?
Has anyone noticed a difference in Carnation and store brand evaporated milk?
Start your review of Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I used this to make my tres leche cake and it tastes so much better than other brands” in 1 review
Seal Beach , CA
I keep a can of this in the pantry for emergencies and baking needs. I once found a recipe for Max n cheese using evaporated milk but the taste seemed off so I never went back to that again. It’s the only brand I look for and I typically buy it when there is a super promotion around thanksgiving.
Philadelphia, PA
I generally use this for my baking needs.  My husband loves pumpkin pie so I keep a can or two of this on hand for when I want to surprise him with a homemade pie.  This is priced well and can be stored for a bit which is great because I always pick it up when it is on sale.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
cumming,ga
Carnations milk is a full fat milk that I like to use it in my cooking.i use it for pastry or I use it instead of heavy cream.it is the best for me.nice flavor and not so many calories as the heavy cream.
Dufresne, MB
This is the go to brand for my family when it comes to evaporated milk. My family has been using it for years. My great grandmother, my grandmother and my mother all use this brand we do not trust another brand. It is priced great and is the perfect ingredient for making rice pudding.
No Special Diet
Es la leche evaporada por excelencia, las comidas y los jugos nunca quedan igual con otra marca, para mi es realmente buena, y mucho mejor que otras marcas, no es costosa, es bastante asequible, la uso mucho en mi hogar, para preparar jugos y pastas y cualquier plato que la requiere.
Philadelphia , PA
I think this product is one of the best milks. It is affordable and the flavor will not disappoint you. Everything that you cook using this product will taste delicious like sauces or a cold milkshake or a good dessert. I would like that the container will be easy to open and that's it.
Nunica, MI
Nestle has a great brand of products and their carnation evaporated milk is my go-to brand when baking and cooking! I would highly recommend this product and it freezes nicely when you need it for cheese cakes or if you prefer it in your coffee that would be a great option as well!
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
East Peoria, IL
I love Nestle's Evaporate Milk.  I don't use this often in my cooking, but occasionally I'll find a recipe like tres leches cake that uses the evaporated milk.  I've used this evaporate milk several times in my baking and never had a bad experience!  Great quality!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Englewood, OH
Always love to cook and bake with this. I usually stock up and there is always a long expiration date. It's been a few months since I have used this. I tend to use this around Christmas time with baking. Highly recommend buying this product! Always a great product and brand.
Waterford, PA
Neatle is wrtainly a brand I grew up with and trust. This evaporated milk is wonderful to have on hand, when milk is called for , in any cooking or baking. It often elevates the recipe I am cooking with an extra creaminess that fresh milk cant. It never disappoints!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...