Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk uploaded by Kira B.

BY NESTLÉ #19 in Milk

Nestle® Carnation® Evaporated Milk.
The cooking mix™.
Vitamin D added.
Real®. see more...

• What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone else use evaporated milk in there mashed potatoes inste...1 Answers
  • I love my coffee with evaporated milk and sugar have you ever tried...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
Foodie Expert
When the holidays come, this is my go to brand of evaporated milk to make pies and dishes. It is pretty inexpensive which keeps me coming back. The size is perfect and I like the taste better than other brands, which is why I am a loyal customer to this company.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Este es un gran producto para poner en su café o té me encanta el sabor de esta leche. Es una alternativa a los blanqueadores de café y es bastante barato. $ 1.29 por cada lata, ademas que es un producto que cuenda con una cantidad extra de vitamina D
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
This can of evaporated milk seems to have been handed down generations. My grandmother swore by it for her coffee and cooking, my mother does and now so do I. It makes your coffee so creamy and delicious!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a necessity when making mashed potatoes or homemade macaroni and cheese from scratch. This product and this specific brand are what I always use when making both of these meals.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
It is the perfect evaporated milk to use when I get cravings for 3 leches cake do in my house, a typical recipe of my country, gives it a unique flavor
Jonalyn G.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite staple for making desserts! I always buy a can of evaporated milk when I make refrigerated cakes, smoothies, brownies, pie, what have you! I even pour a little amount of this milk on my morning coffee just to add a little sweet creamy goodness. It's a must have for every one!
Dania B.
Dania B.
This is one of my main ingredient I have always at home. This milk so great for cooking and baking. I use it for soups and making pies or other desserts. My grandma, my mom and now I use it often in my kitchen, I defiantly recommend this for soap lovers or who love there desserts.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Foodie Expert
I love it on coffee , oatmeal, and use this for my favorite 🍮 dessert, flan. Love how rich the flavor is. I can even drink it alone. Very good product.
Ineida Q.
Ineida Q.
Modesto, CA
I rarely drink coffee at home but whenever I do I always used the carnation evaporated milk instead of coffee creamer
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Foodie Expert
This is great for baking it's all my mom will buy also my ex mother in law mixes it with water and gives her pets if the mom won't feed them
Luryann J.
Luryann J.
Media, PA
What's this exaclty?
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else use evaporated milk in there mashed potatoes instead of regular milk ?
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love my coffee with evaporated milk and sugar have you ever tried it before ? If so do you love it like I do ?
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
What else other than pumpkin pie do you use this for?