Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk 12 Oz. (4 Pack)

Shipping Weight- 3.7 poundsUPC- 050000010110#55 in Condensed Powdered Milks4 Cans - 12 Ounce Each CanEvaporated MilkVitamin D AddedThe Cooking MilkRecipes Inside Label4 Cans - 12 Ounce Each Can Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk with Vitamin D.The Cooking Milk. Recipes Inside Label Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk 12 Oz. (4 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk 12 Oz. (4 Pack)!
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Evaporated milk is a cupboard essential for baking. With a shelf life longer than the average life span (but not actually), it's a great product to purchase in bulk. My favorite recipe to make with this is sea salt caramels (or caramels of any flavor for that matter).
Tampa, FL
Best thing in the world to make a tasty shake. Good for your health? Idk. But you want to taste heaven? Try a papaya and carnation milkshake with a tad bit of vanilla essence: life changer. This is in my opinion more expensive as the others.
Milwaukee, WI
Looove to get this for when im doing my desserts, specially when I'm doing my chocoflan😍😍😍 flavour it's good and creamy. Only thing I dislike is when it comes to opening it, ugh sooo annoying, I wished it had a tab to pull open for easy use.
Las Vegas, NV
Evaporated milk is my go-to when making pies! I recently made an apple butter pie using this product and oh my god, it turned out amazing! The product itself can be found at your local grocery store and is not too pricey at all!
Yuma, AZ
This goes great with my coffee in the mornings. It gives my coffee that extra taste makes it taste delicious and fresh. It’s affordable has a good flavor that can go on pretty much everything. Is good on raspados as well.
Ashland, VA
I like to use Nestle’s evaporated milk in a lot of my cooking, and I found this brand to be of the highest quality. All my cookies and cakes turn out looking great! This product is also a great value for your money
Coralville, IA
I love this so much. I use it for a cheesecake recipe that I have. Or even as a creamer with tea which is a terrible idea because of all the sugar in it. But it makes my tea tastes heavenly.
La mejor de las mejores ora hacer postres y agua de horchata. Queda divino. En la página de Nestlé hay muchas recetas para usarse y aparte puedes hacer una divina torta tres leches.
Bellevue, WA
This is a staple to have in my house I love this for milk tea and I always always need to have this in my house. O esp love to use it for chai tea when I make that a home with spices
Great for when I make Horchata or Flan for my family. I enjoy the sweetness of this product and its position in my cooking. I would recommend this because its a great product.

Looking for your answer?