Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk uploaded by Umme S.

BY CARNATION #11 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Nestle® Carnation® Evaporated Milk.
The Cooking Milk™.
Vitamin D added.
Real®. see more...

Kate K.
Anton, CO
I’m making caramel this year as teacher gifts. Add some vanilla, put in jars. Into a water bath in my slow cooker. 12 hours later boom. Caramel in sealed jars. You can find this in any grocery store for great price. Perfect for any recipe
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This is a secret ingredient that my family uses and I love it. I have been cooking with this for years. In comparison to other brands this one tops them all. The price is always affordable unless you go to a convenience store. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to anyone.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
This is always a go to in my baking recipes. It really evens out the flavors of my baked goods. I bought this at frys food stores. It’s not really on the heathy side but I would buy again if need be.
Bae S.
I have used this milk for years in my Mac & Cheese. Always has tasted great, no complaints about taste. I mixed with the sweetened version. Coating on my macaroni is flawless.
Allie N.
lenoir, NC
Love this product for my baking treats. Pumpkin pie wouldn’t be the same without them. I also add to brownies. Good product and cheap
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Best for tea and coffee. I often use this in chicken too. Its worth the price,it helps in making good beverages and chicken gravy.
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Muy buena la textura muy líquida y no es nada costosa es una de las más económicas u es la que le da frescura a la torta
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Good pair with any other ingredients and is definitely too easy to find. Makes the food so creamy you wont get enough
Hope F.
Fort McMurray , AB
Being from Newfoundland we use this stuff like crazy. Mainly we use it for tea. I have been using this stuff since I can remember. The other name brands do not seem to compare. We will be lifelong customers.
Alana S.
Best tasting evaporated milk, I always have it in my pantry for baking and adding to sauces.