Nestlé CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Style Bar uploaded by Alicia H.Nestlé CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Style Bar uploaded by Alicia H.
5 colors available

BY CARLOS V

Authentic Mexican milk chocolate style bar, perfect for snacking. see more...

• Who else would try to get all of them? The ones that were cut in ha...1 Answers
  • Is that Jesus? Lol7 Answers
Eva T.
Eva T.
# Carlos quinto sabroso👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 este chocolate me encanta desde nina lo e comido tiene un sabor unico no se compara a otros chocolates por su sabor cremoso dulse chocolatoso que tiene riquisisimo ami family's le encanta Llo se Los rrecomiendo
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Carlos quinto! Oh my goodness these chocolates bring back great childhood memories! My grandmothers would visit Mexico and come back with goodies, including these!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Very good, not what I remeber now it seems creamy on the inside vs. The hard ones I used to eat in the past. They are more inexpensive but then again time has past since I had the last one. I give it a 5 star since I really enjoyed it.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
These chocolates are seriously a childhood memory for me. I remember my mom would always buy me and my sisters and me one when we would go grocery shopping. I honestly don't really remember how they taste and it's been a while since I've bought one but I need to buy one soon.
azil s.
azil s.
I love these chocolates when I eat them they remind me of Mexico very chocolatey so whoever doesn't enjoy chocolate these do not belong to you because they are really chocolatey so for the chocolate lovers yeah go ahead and try these cuz you won't regret its a very unique taste
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This chocolate tales me back to my childhood! Mexican chocolate what can go wrong? it is my favorite mexican chocolate!
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Use to eat these all the time in Mexico. Delicious rich chocolate. Still have some from time to time.
Mia E.
Mia E.
This reminds me of when I was a little kid. these are sooooo delicious. nostalgia at its best.
maria B.
maria B.
Don't really like these chocolates.. cause they are pure chocolate and I don't like the taste
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
Favorite mexican chocolate. Its has a different taste but sooo good definitely must try if you haven't had these yet
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Is that Jesus? Lol
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Columbus, OH
Who else would try to get all of them? The ones that were cut in half & in third and so on