BY NESTLÉ #84 in Candy Bars

Fun Size. Crispy Bite-Size Candies With a Smooth Butterfinger. ® -Flavored Center Per Serving: 150 Calories. 3g Sat Fat. 115mg Sodium. 13g Sugars. Nobody s Gonna Lay A Finger On My Butterfinger® Snackerz Crispy, chocolatey bite-size treats with a smooth Butterfinger® candy-flavored center then topped with a peanut buttery drizzle. It s Good to Know.

• Do they taste good? I have only tried normal butterfingers2 Answers
  • Do they taste like regular butterfingers ?17 Answers
  • Are these sold in canada?5 Answers
Nestlé Butterfinger Snackerz
  • "These are great if you like butterfingers, I always tought that the regular size candy bars where too big, this is perfect." in 13 reviews
  • "They're hands down my favorite candy bar, I love these little snackerz too, they're the perfect size for a little chocolate pick me up. " in 5 reviews
  • "Yummy...crunchy goodness Bet cha can't way just one... these little bite size Treats pop right in your mouth with ease!!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like the snack size because I don't feel guilty eating a couple where as when I eat a giant Butterfinger I feel bad about it, especially when I immediately crave more.. yes, this is obviously my favorite candy bar!" in 4 reviews
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Nestle Butterfinger Snackerz are delicious! they are perfect to toss a few in my purse in case I need a pick me up later. You can eat one or a few! These are great!
Cate R.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Butterfingers are delicious! The awesome thing about these is the bite size that you get! It's the perfect little treat! Yum!
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
San Pedro, CA
The perfect bite of Butterfinger goodness. Get the taste without the guilt....unless you down the whole lot.
Sovina S.
Sovina S.
These are so so so so good! Aso good to pack in your child's lunchbox for school. And too to take on the go
Paulina Z.
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
These are DELICIOUS! Hands down my favorite candy, and I'm not even a peanut butter fan! Highly recommend!
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Perfect size and great taste. Handed out to kids for Halloween and they really liked them too.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Butterfingers have always been my top 3 favorite candy bars since I can remember! I love the snack size ones because they don't fall apart and break in the packaging like the bigger ones normally do and they are easier to eat. Also I feel like the bigger ones fill you up faster and sometimes you don't finish it and it gets wasted because it either goes stale, melts, or ends up getting crumbled! These you can eat in one big bite if you like!!!
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Whats better than eating a butterfinger??? Eating bite size butterfingers and not having to hold the bar to try and eat it. These are a great snack for road trips and for days by the pool. I love these things. People who love butterfingers should try these.
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Have yet to try these but have tried the Butterfinger cups. I love butterfingers though. One of my favorite can't bars I like most candy bars.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY
These taste so GOOD they are crunchy and smooth. I think this one is easier to eat though because of the size. The larger one is annoying because its constantly breaking a makes such a big mess. I have always like snack size in all the different type of candy in the stores.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Do they taste like regular butterfingers ?
Makena M.
Makena M.
Are these sold in canada?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
How can I get this, I love them!
Alexenia M.
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
Do they taste good? I have only tried normal butterfingers
Renae C.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
How can i get this in my box