Nestlé Butterfinger Snackerz uploaded by Vinessa D.

BY NESTLÉ

Fun Size. Crispy Bite-Size Candies With a Smooth Butterfinger. ® -Flavored Center Per Serving: 150 Calories. 3g Sat Fat. 115mg Sodium. 13g Sugars. Nobody s Gonna Lay A Finger On My Butterfinger® Snackerz Crispy, chocolatey bite-size treats with a smooth Butterfinger® candy-flavored center then topped with a peanut buttery drizzle. It s Good to Know.

• Do they taste good? I have only tried normal butterfingers2 Answers
  • Do they taste like regular butterfingers ?17 Answers
  • Are these sold in canada?5 Answers
Nestlé Butterfinger Snackerz
  • "These are great if you like butterfingers, I always tought that the regular size candy bars where too big, this is perfect." in 13 reviews
  • "They're hands down my favorite candy bar, I love these little snackerz too, they're the perfect size for a little chocolate pick me up. " in 5 reviews
  • "Yummy...crunchy goodness Bet cha can't way just one... these little bite size Treats pop right in your mouth with ease!!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like the snack size because I don't feel guilty eating a couple where as when I eat a giant Butterfinger I feel bad about it, especially when I immediately crave more.. yes, this is obviously my favorite candy bar!" in 4 reviews
Vinessa D.
I can’t stand these piece of crap butterfingers.. they get stuck in my cavities, nice and stale. The color makes me sick. I don’t understand why people are giving this candy the time of day!!! Have you ever tried a Reece’s?! You must be as stale and sticky as the candy it’s self!!!! >_< I wouldn’t waste my two fitty in this crap.
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats better than eating a butterfinger??? Eating bite size butterfingers and not having to hold the bar to try and eat it. These are a great snack for road trips and for days by the pool. I love these things. People who love butterfingers should try these.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Butterfingers have always been my top 3 favorite candy bars since I can remember! I love the snack size ones because they don't fall apart and break in the packaging like the bigger ones normally do and they are easier to eat. Also I feel like the bigger ones fill you up faster and sometimes you don't finish it and it gets wasted because it either goes stale, melts, or ends up getting crumbled! These you can eat in one big bite if you like!!!
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a solid butterfingers fan. These are great and perfect in size for a little sweet pick me up without the heaviness of an entire chocolate bar. I buy all the different butterfingers products whenever I go to CVS to pick up toiletries. These are definitely repurchase worthy- I am living proof of that!
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
The nestle butterfinger snackerz are pretty much little the originals but a little softer,which is nice if you have sensitive or soft teeth and that's me. Butterfingers were always my favorite until I couldn't bite them anymore because they were to hard but now these make it alot less painful to get that sweet chocolate peanut butter taste.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I'll be buying a few bags of these this month for "my trick or treaters" ahem ok, they're also for me. I like the snack size because I don't feel guilty eating a couple where as when I eat a giant Butterfinger I feel bad about it, especially when I immediately crave more.. yes, this is obviously my favorite candy bar!
Stephanie G.
Bay shore , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste so GOOD they are crunchy and smooth. I think this one is easier to eat though because of the size. The larger one is annoying because its constantly breaking a makes such a big mess. I have always like snack size in all the different type of candy in the stores.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
Butterfingers Snackerz are awesome, yet deceptive. Butterfingers is probably the best candy bar brand in existence, and you tell yourself "I can eat one of these and avoid the calorie onslaught of a full size bar".... until you eat 8 of them because they are so good!
Alexa B.
I have never really been a fan of the Butterfingers. It was the candy that I used to always pass off to my dad after going trick or treating as a kid. Its just a texture issue I think though, I never liked the inside, but I always liked the chocolate outside!
Laurel L.
Fairview
I love the full size candy bar way better of course, but when you are trying to avoid a ton of sugar, healthy teeth, and just need a small taste of something sweet, then these are absolutely perfect. Plus they fit in scrub pockets really well.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Do they taste like regular butterfingers ?
Makena M.
Are these sold in canada?
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
How can I get this, I love them!
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
Do they taste good? I have only tried normal butterfingers
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
How can i get this in my box