Nestlé Butterfinger Nest Eggs uploaded by Kayllane B.

BY BUTTERFINGER #83 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Butterfinger® Nest Eggs.

Pieces in milk chocolate.

Egg shaped chocolates.

Cocoa Plan™.

Per 5 pieces:

210 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

45mg sodium, 2% DV.

24g sugars.

Nestlé Butterfinger Nest Eggs
  • "My grandma always gets these to hide for the kids and I like to sneak them as well :) I dont particularly find them to be too much of a butterfinger taste like the candy bar but its still good!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never been a huge fan of Butterfinger." in 1 review
  • "Not as much Butterfinger filling as I'd like, but they'll totally do to curb a chocolate craving. " in 1 review
  • "The perfect blend of chocolate and butterfinger!" in 1 review
  • "These don't seem to get stuck in my teeth as much. " in 1 review
Lisa G.
Gastonia, NC
Just bought these tonight to go in my kids Easter Baskets. Always have to have Butterfinger candies in all their baskets. My kids are 23,25, 27,and I have a 3year old grandson that I pack Easter Baskets for. I also do other kids that are less fortunate to in my neighborhood. So I always make sure to start buying a month in advance for everyone I do baskets for.
Megan B.
Super cute product for Easter, or anytime of the year. Usually only purchased around Easter time, but they taste just as good as the regular sized bars. The only difference is they are more 'festive' than the regular sized bars. I recommend this product if youre looking for a more festive candy around the holiday!
Becky M.
Mckeesport, PA
These were great for the kids Easter basket. My daughter loved the little bits of butterfingers in the chocolate eggs. They were very affordable and can only be purchased in the spring. I purchased mine at Target and would buy them again. I would recommend them to a friend
Dina S.
My husband flat out loves these! I rarely get to have one unless I get on when he first opens the bag. They are chocolaty and peanut-buttery all at the same time. The thin crisps of the butter finger makes the candy have a nice texture and makes it a light treat.
M'Kayla E.
Literally, my favorite candy at Easter would definitely be these. I don't eat anything else besides these at Easter. The fun, little egg design makes it taste that much better- I promise! I mean, honestly, could you ever go wrong with a classic Butterfinger?
maria p.
Butterfinger nest eggs were a great invention ! You don't have to commit to eating a whole bar and left feeling guilty. I buy these at Walmart every year. Price is great for quality. I love the small eggs! I have all my friends buying them when they are out.
Hadacha R.
Every one loves a good BUTTERFINGER. When they are replaced by small eggs, it's even more delicious! It is ultimately a great value, and something I eat all the time! It is repurchase worthy and I definitely recommend this product. It really is worth it.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
The butterfinger eggs are some of my favorites they taste amazing they are affordable not to pricey you can get them at dollar general ,grocery stores, pharmacy ,walmart dollar tree they are very good and i would recommend them .....................
Amy S.
Midland, GA
My husband loves Butterfingers. So I buy them on occasion . He loves the nest eggs. Sometimes when you just need that little taste of chocolate and a taste of butterfingers and don't want to eat a huge candy bar this is the perfect size. Love them!!
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
the kids love these at easter time. Fun little egg shape candies with butterfinger and chocolate. We probably picked them up at Walmart. The flavor was good but due to the sheer size definitely not comparable to the actual butterfinger candy bar.
Sondra D.
Tellico Plains, TN
Does anyone know if these are for sale besides at Easter?
Angela V.