Nestlé Butterfinger Nest Eggs uploaded by mandy K.Nestlé Butterfinger Nest Eggs uploaded by Kayllane B.

BY BUTTERFINGER

Nestle® Butterfinger® Nest Eggs.

Pieces in milk chocolate.

Egg shaped chocolates.

Cocoa Plan™.

Per 5 pieces:

210 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

45mg sodium, 2% DV.

24g sugars.

Nestlé Butterfinger Nest Eggs
  • "My grandma always gets these to hide for the kids and I like to sneak them as well :) I dont particularly find them to be too much of a butterfinger taste like the candy bar but its still good!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never been a huge fan of Butterfinger." in 1 review
  • "The perfect blend of chocolate and butterfinger!" in 1 review
  • "These don't seem to get stuck in my teeth as much. " in 1 review
  • "Not as much Butterfinger filling as I'd like, but they'll totally do to curb a chocolate craving. " in 1 review
mandy K.
Clemson, SC
These little eggs are a great small treat! They truly do reflect the butterfinger flavor. I love how they have some “chunks” of the butterfinger bar within the egg as a little surprise too. I bought these at Publix and have only seen them there!
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Growing up this was my favorite candy bar.  I loved how crisp it was with a bit of milk chocolate covering it.  You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate in my book.  These candy bars are very consistent and delicious.  I prefer the bite sized treats so that they dont crumble and make a mess.  I also love that these are individually wrapped so I can share this sweet holiday treat.
Shawna A.
Chandler, IN
This is an interesting combination. You have the smooth, Rich, creamy texture of peanut butter combined with the crunchy Taste of the Butterfinger. Both are very strong flavors and although are phenomenal on their own, they can be overpowering to your pallet when combined in the same candy.
Mr.Retail ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my least favourite version of butter fingers. I find the form factor weird and butterfingers are just ok as a candy bar. I would much rather a snickers but this is my personal preference.
Leighann T.
Butterfinger Eggs bring you the delicious flavors of Butterfinger in a convenient bite sized form! I love when this seasonal product hits the shelves and make sure to always pick up a few bags.
Heather I.
New Castle, IN
This is a great way to enjoy Butterfingers and not get any stuck in your teeth. I like these as a different taste than the plain chocolate of hersheys. These are normally a great value for the price and you can find them just about anywhere. I would definitely recommend these to my friends.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love butterfinger!! I tried these best eggs and they were alright. It's weird but I didn't think they were as great as just a plain butterfinger! They weren't bad though.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
Ommmmg these things are so amazing. I look forward to seeing them in stores! Great flavor, better than Reese's! I would definitely recommend to a friend! Bought this at cvs and Walgreens locations but I think they are everywhere
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Yum yum!! Love these when they are available closer to Easter. They are so fun being egg shaped and so easy to eat. Taste just like the regular candy bars but can be a little more pricey. I would repurchase though!
Paula G.
Missouri City, TX
My kids love these chocolates and look forward to them in there baskets every year.  I love them as well, perfect amount of crunch to smooth creamy chocolate ratio.  I could eat the whole bag by myself if i didnt have self control.  Good thing I exercise my will power!
Sondra D.
Tellico Plains, TN
Does anyone know if these are for sale besides at Easter?
Angela V.