BY BUTTERFINGER

Nestle® Butterfinger® Bites.
New.
Pop 'em now... pop 'em later.
Easy to eat!
Bite-sized pieces of Butterfinger® candy.
Actual bite size.

• Do these brake when u bite into them ?3 Answers
  • Does anyone besides me add candy or chocolate to their ic...3 Answers
  • I've never tried it, someone can give me suggestions? pri...2 Answers
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Butterfingers are the best and these are even better. It’s the perfect amount in one bite. Crispy, crunchy and the perfect amount of chocolate. I’ll grab these every now and then when I’m at Walmart and in the mood. You have to try them if you haven’t. The only thing better then these are the B.B. butterfingers they used to make
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I already love butterfinger but these are my favorite!! These are small enough to fit in your mouth so you are getting the whole chocolate crunchy taste in one bite. I can eat several of these. When it comes to choices this is a great one. I will eat these laid back watching a movie. just cant resist!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle's Butterfinger Bites are affordable and the perfect size for a mini snack. We used them in my son's Easter Eggs and tucked a few away for my significant other and myself as well. Loved them!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
They have the right combination when they make them so much smaller. I love butterfinger but sometimes they can be over powering when you buy the candy bar, It always is too much flavor. With the minis you get the right amount of flavor and crunch. They are easy to bite into and a lot more savory.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The bites are good when you just want a taste and not an entire candy bar. These typically aren’t broken like the bars. This is one of my favorite candy. It is expensive and you can seal the bag. I’d not only recommend, I would share. Most grocery stores have them.
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love butterfingers they are my second favorite grocery store candy. I love that they have a soft crunch yet melt away in your mouth. They have a sweet chocolate-y taste with a hint of buttery goodness that makes them so hard to resist!
Stacey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My grandmother bought these from CVS Pharmacy. Yes i like mini size snacks, it doesn't make me feel bad versus if I were to eat a regular size bar. I wish the bag was bigger because 3 people at all of them in like 10 minutes.
Chandler P.
Ponca City
I often try not to over indulge in things that are bad for me but most times I miserably fail and this was one of them!! I'm a sucker for anything chocolate and though these bites are intended for you to just eat a few I dare you to try! I'm not a big butterfinger fan not my go to chocolate bar, but I was gifted these and they are soo good!! The climate I live in is really hot so I put these in the fridge to prohibit melting and oh my!! Try these they won't disappoint!!
Kat A.
Nestle Butterfinger bites

Omg! These are so good! I love that they are bite size and come in a reclosable bag! Perfect when I just want one or three!! Lol You can also take then on the go, so that's convenient!! They don't cost much either. Under $3 at Walmart. Go get them now!
Melissa E.
Taneytown, MD
Tastes just like a regular Butterfinger, except comes in a easy carry pouch. The packaging is also resealable for more than one use.

Pros
Travel size and will fit in most handbags.
Chocolates are bite sized without being too tiny
Packaging is not like most where there is more air in the bag than product.

Cons
You can't eat just the serving size!
chelsea a.
Do they make these in dark chocolate?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Do these brake when u bite into them ?
Cindy D.
Has anyone tried baking with these as well?
Kat A.
Does anyone besides me add candy or chocolate to their icecream? I like to crush these and kit kats in vanilla icecream. Omg so good! ! Lol try it
I've never tried it, someone can give me suggestions? price, place where I can buy cheap and taste?