BY TOLL HOUSE #20 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Add A Sweet Surprise To Your Favorite Recipes With Our Butterfinger Bits. We’ve Crumbled The Classic Candy Bar Into Perfect-for-baking Pieces That Add A Delicious Crunch To Brownies, Cookies, Cupcakes And More.

Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Butterfinger cookie dough! Need i say more?? lol i love love love this stuff. It tastes great, makes the house smell amazing when its time to bake them. Pretty good price.
Stephanie A.
Kokomo, IN
We bought these because they looked pretty good. They were gone in a day and we went back and bought more! Perfect little bite size prices of butterfingers that bake up well and don't stick to your teeth.
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are SOO yummy! The best of both worlds! A candy bar and a cookie mixed together! You can find them at Walmart and target and usually your local grocery stores as well
Isavelle V.
it makes a lot it is amazing my family fights over it just to get a cookie and honestly you can actually makes this with other stuff you can put different types of candies on top of it it also tastes good with a little bit frosting.
Maleigha A.
Lorain, OH
I prefer regular cookie dough but something about this just is so amazing! Full of flavor and you can really taste the butterfinger if you're a butterfinger lover!
Betzabeth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This mixture I love, are spectacular and delicious cookies, it is easy to use, you should not stress preparing the mixture as it is practically ready.
Morgan J.
Indianapolis, IN
These cookies are awesome! I thought they were going to be kind of weird but decided to try them anyway and I am definitely glad I did! Absolutely love them!
Coryn K.
Lawrence, KS
I was on the fence when I got this cookie because I thought the butterfinger would be too overpowering but it was just the right amount! Great taste!
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Okay honestly I don't see the point in cooking this stuff because you're just really going to end up eating it out of the package anyway
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this new cookie dough! I usually just have chocolate chip, but I decided to try this and it was a great choice!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Where can I find these? My boyfriend and I need to try
Tawona B.
Are these easy to make? Is it a "just add water" type of mix?
Tawona B.
Butterfinger is one of my favorite candy bars. I definitely want to try this as a cookie! Are there other candy bar flavors also?