BY BUTTERFINGER #9 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Good Food. Good Life.®Nutritional Compass®Good to KnowGet creative with Butterfinger® Baking Bits and a dose of crispety crunchety to your cookies, brownies, cupcakes and ice cream!Good to RememberTry a Nestle® Butterfinger® Baking Bits cookie with a cup of nonfat milk for a delicious snack!

• Anyone know where they sell these?4 Answers
  • Do these make good cookies?1 Answers
  • What kind of things are these used for. Does anyone have...2 Answers
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my God, I've only found these once and I was so excited to try them.. and they did NOT disappoint. They are so amazing when you add them to cookie mix. They are so tastey and flavorful.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These taste just like the candy bar. There are crushed pieces in the bag. These can be used for all your baking needs. I sprinkle them on top of cakes and have been known to eat with a spoon out of the bag.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
These little things right here are the bomb too. The first time I bought them, their original purpose was to go into a cake that my daughter wanted me to bake for her little imaginary tea party. I regret to say, they didn't survive to attend the training party. We (my daughter's, husband and I) broke into them the night before and ate some of them on top of our ice cream and some of them straight out of the bag.
I think they're awesome. The packaging is Lou, eye catching, pretty and decorative. Which was a smart idea if you ask me because in a grocery store they are shelved with the bags of chocolate chip and nuts and such for baking. People aren't expecting to see some delicious crushed up Butterfingers in a bag there! So they made the package all bright and colorful to stand out and be noticed.
The price isn't bad at all either.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have used this in baking before. I found them at our local Kroger but they are not a regularly available product. When baked they became very sticky to eat, adhering to the teeth in a rather obnoxious way. They are also a bit heavy so they tend to fall to the bottom of cookies or to the bottom of the pan with bars. They are huge temptation to just eat straight from the bag.
Sydney C.
This stuff is great! I always make chocolate chip cookies homemade and I decided to switch them up one day and add the Butterfinger bits instead of chocolate chips! They turned out absolutely delicious! These are also wonderful to sprinkle over cheese cakes and no bake dessert pies to add a little extra flavor and make the dish pretty. As expected they taste just like butterfinger candy bars, but pre crumbled so no mess trying to do it yourself!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I just made Christmas cookies with these and they are definitely not something you should bake into the cookies. Take the cookies out of the oven and put them on the really hot cookies if you want them melted a little. More of a finishing decoration that using for baking in the oven. So yummy though.
Kaitlyn B.
Used these in cookies I baked. They were a huge hit! Make sure you store them in cooler temperatures. I accidentally left them out on the counter where the sun hits. They get sticky and gooey fast. Absolutely delicious. Definitely recommend
Amber A.
Conowingo, MD
Wow is all I can say about Butterfinger Baking Bits! If you LOVE Butterfingers then you will love these. They are little mini pieces of Butterfinger candy bars that you can add to your cookie dough or any cake batter, to add that extra flavor kick. I love adding them to my chocolate chip cookie dough. It definitely gives them a flavor boost that you don't expect. I promise you won't be disappointed with these little flavor bites!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
These go perfectly in a cupcake recipe that I recently tried. A little bit in the batter and a pinch or two added to the butte cream frosting makes for a delicious treat! Butterfingers are great for baking!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Butterfingers baking bits are where it's at! If you love butterfinger candy bars, pick up some of these and throw them into your next cookie recipe! You won't be dissapointed! I totally recommend these if you love baking!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Anyone know where they sell these?
Lindsey G.
What kind of things are these used for. Does anyone have any good recipes?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sounds good to make for my boyfriend did this come out good when you tried it?
Julie B.
What do you like to make with these?
Alycia H.
Do these make good cookies?