BY TOLL HOUSE #22 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Add A Sweet Surprise To Your Favorite Recipes With Our Butterfinger Bits. We’ve Crumbled The Classic Candy Bar Into Perfect-for-baking Pieces That Add A Delicious Crunch To Brownies, Cookies, Cupcakes And More.

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best cookies by tollhouse! I have bought these multiple times and they don't last in my house more than a few hours. Toll house has such high quality ingredients you can really taste the difference. Perfectly sweet to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Rachel K.
Love premade dough packs. While homemade will always be the best, this pack is so convenient when little fingers want to help and do it on their own. A great little treat and love the ability to only make the amount we want at a time!
chanel c.
these are so good the taste is great! i love to make this for my sisters they love the taste its very sweet but just the right kind! the boxing is really nice. its a little difficult to store for the next time but still worth it.
Allison L.
I love cookies and I love butterfingers but this cookie was not my favorite. It basically is like a sugar cookie with little bits of butterfinger in them. I think I will stick to chocolate chip cookies rather than purchase these again.
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
I bought these hoping for a good butterfinger taste! I felt like this was just a toffee flavor. I didn't get much of the butterfinger. Was disappointed, I won't repurchase these again. Don't think I would recommend either.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
We bought these because they looked pretty good. They were gone in a day and we went back and bought more! Perfect little bite size prices of butterfingers that bake up well and don't stick to your teeth.
Shauni H.
This cookie dough is good baked (and raw). It's a good amount for the price. It's really easy to make regular, or can be added to brownie or cake mix. It has a really good flavor. I was overall satisfied.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
These cookie doughs are the bomb but they are very hard to find. It taste so good. Next time I'm lucky enough to find these I will be purchasing multiples of these. They are worth it
Mary L.
Richmond,VA
These are very good. Me and my kids loved them. I brought it from Walmart. It lasted for about 2 weeks. This is my first time buying these so I may buy them again.
Isavelle V.
it makes a lot it is amazing my family fights over it just to get a cookie and honestly you can actually makes this with other stuff you can put different types of candies on top of it it also tastes good with a little bit frosting.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Where can I find these? My boyfriend and I need to try
Tawona B.
Are these easy to make? Is it a "just add water" type of mix?
Tawona B.
Butterfinger is one of my favorite candy bars. I definitely want to try this as a cookie! Are there other candy bar flavors also?