BY NESTLÉ #49 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

• Do these taste good I'm cookies? Specifically oatmeal rai...1 Answers
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were interesting, so I bought them for baking. I like their candy bar, so it had to be good. They were harder than I expected. They are crispy, coveted in chocolate. I’m not sure if I’d buy these again. I only used for decorating a cake.
Brooke B.
These things are great weather you just want a quick little snack mix them in chocolate chip cookies or even peanut butter cookies. I don't think you can go wrong!
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't bad, I love buncha crunch candy since I was little so I was excited to see it was available as baking candy. I do not recommend mixing too much of it into your cookies. I had added them to peanut butter cookies and it went from a light brown to a dark brown color. And when it cooks, if any of it has settled to the bottom it burns/melts. Otherwise, pretty tasty. Bet it would taste excellent in some rice crispies tho since its already rice lol
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
Great candy to hear at the movies or just to have in your purse for when you want something sweet
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
OMG OMG OMG mi fav en el mundo no hay más q la supere soy addict a los dulces me encanta es divina que nadie puede dejar d probarla
Brooke B.
Do these taste good I'm cookies? Specifically oatmeal raisin?