Nestlé BUNCHA CRUNCH uploaded by Bridgetta P.Nestlé BUNCHA CRUNCH uploaded by Jessie R.Nestlé BUNCHA CRUNCH uploaded by Genesis R.

BY BUNCHA CRUNCH

NESTLE BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy features crisp rice that has been dipped in creamy milk chocolate, resembling a smaller version of the NESTLE CRUNCH Bar. Fun to munch on, it is a delicious treat that can be eaten right out of the bag and shared with a friend. Made with Nestle milk chocolate, this snack is suitable as part of a kosher diet. see more...

Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Peg more...
These are one of my go to theater candies when I’m watching a movie. This may sound odd but I like to put them in my popcorn bucket and eat them together. I love crunch bars so having bite size pieces with popcorn is awesome
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have someone give this to their child?? I'm not going to lie that the chocolate is good, but yesterday I took my son to the movie theater and he ask for this Crunch he have never eaten before, well the after eating this was crazy he was super hyper jumping up and down , screaming, etc etc ... I'm not giving this again to my son.
He has eaten other chocolates and nothing like this happened
Alyssa A.
vinemont , AL
This is my FAVORITE snack, it's delicious and you can't just have just one. It's affordable and a great trip snack for on the road or for school lunches. I love this and i would definitely repurchase it.
Megan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE buncha crunch. I have always liked regular crunch bars, but this is on a whole new level for me. I love that they are bite sized and have the perfect amount of crunch to them. They are my go to snack at the movie theater with some cherry coke. :)
mary f.
Seattle, WA
Fun to munch on, it is a delicious treat that can be eaten right out of the bag and shared with a friend. Made with Nestle milk chocolate, this snack is suitable as part of a kosher diet.Fun to munch on, it is a delicious treat that can be eaten right out of the bag and shared with a friend. Made with Nestle milk chocolate, this snack is suitable as part of a kosher diet.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
It's a guilty pleasure snacking on these chocolates. Their small and bite size with crispy rices inside just like the crunch candy bar. I definitely get carried away when snacking on these, so addicting!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love it so good for a snack it like my favorite thing to eat compared to a crunch bar and a really awesome value to eat and I bought this at Walmart and I would definitely recommend everyone to try :)
ana o.
These are VERY, VERY, VERY good though you can get them at Taget.com or Walmart.com for $3.00 or less; Not sure why they are around $10 on here. I got some the other day at Big Lots for $3.25. Either way, get them and eat them; you will like them!!
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love Buncha crunch! It's easy to snack on and tastes so good. It can get messy because it's so many little pieces. But it has a rich chocolatey flavor and and crunch kinda like a kit kat :)
Emily V.
Boise, ID
These are the best thing I love crunch bars I just hate how I can't save it for later without it getting stale but with these the bag re seals and it amazing