BY NESTLÉ

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I love bottle caps and the grape ones in particular. They have a great flavor and each one last a little while. Wonka definitely doesn't disappoint. I would say they aren't too healthy for you since they are candy, but great as a sweet tooth soother. I recommend everyone to try them!
Roberta S.
Roberta S.
Parkville, MD
Grew up on these. Love them. Found them in the movie candy section at Walmart and had to get some to try. Still taste the same.
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN
I used to sneak these away from my mom. I always loved the orange and root beer flavored ones. I would get yelled at for picking all the root beer ones out.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
The bottlecaps are okay for me. I felt that they were a bit on the tart side, but that might have been the goal. I would have enjoyed a bit more sweetness instead.
Dagne S.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Yum! Yum! Yum!.......these are just as good as when I was a child. The price is pretty good too.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and loved getting them at Halloween the root beer ones yum
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are pretty good. I like the fruity flavors more than the rootbeer flavor . The orange one is my favorite.
Christy P.
Christy P.
I'm not a fan of the candy, it had a good flavor but I don't like the texture
Maddison W.
Maddison W.
Ames, IA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite types of candy! All the flavors really do taste like real soda. I always feel like there are way too many cherry and not enough cola flavored ones though!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Charlotte, NC
I do like these candies and I will have them from time to time! It isn't my favorite wonka candy but I do like it!