BY NESTLÉ

Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Foodie Expert
I'm probably one of the few to say this, but Bottle Caps are my favorite hard candies ever. And to this day they still taste delicious! Everytime I go to Five Below, I have to get a pack. I love how all the flavors are distinctive. A lot of candies nowadays you can;t really tell what flavor it is. My favorite is the rootbeer, but cherry, orange, grape, and cola are all delicious as well! Plus it's not too hard to chew and it's not too chalky, it's just right! Now i have to go buy some..
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Foodie Expert
I love bottle caps and the grape ones in particular. They have a great flavor and each one last a little while. Wonka definitely doesn't disappoint. I would say they aren't too healthy for you since they are candy, but great as a sweet tooth soother. I recommend everyone to try them!
Roberta S.
Parkville, MD
Grew up on these. Love them. Found them in the movie candy section at Walmart and had to get some to try. Still taste the same.
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are pretty good. I like the fruity flavors more than the rootbeer flavor . The orange one is my favorite.
Maddison W.
Ames, IA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite types of candy! All the flavors really do taste like real soda. I always feel like there are way too many cherry and not enough cola flavored ones though!
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN
I used to sneak these away from my mom. I always loved the orange and root beer flavored ones. I would get yelled at for picking all the root beer ones out.
Mandy R.
The bottlecaps are okay for me. I felt that they were a bit on the tart side, but that might have been the goal. I would have enjoyed a bit more sweetness instead.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Yum! Yum! Yum!.......these are just as good as when I was a child. The price is pretty good too.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and loved getting them at Halloween the root beer ones yum
Christy P.
I'm not a fan of the candy, it had a good flavor but I don't like the texture