Nestlé Boost High Protein Institutional Use Nutritional Energy Drink, Vanilla - 237 ML/Pack, 24 Ea

BY NESTLÉ

Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Cassandra B.
Finksburg, MD
When I was pregnant, Boost was the only food I could eat. These shakes are great cold and provided me with the nutrition I needed to get through my pregnancy. They were recommended to me by my OB/GYN when I couldn't eat anything else.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
I love this product. For me it is a great thing for on the go and don't have time to fix breakfast. It has also been great for my mother in law since she has had some health problems. If you do drink to many of them you can put on weight though. Make sure they are good and cold not very good if warm but make great smoothies
April  D.
Newark, NJ
This is a very high energy drink with lots of protein to maximize your energy giving you that energy that you need.
Alice B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
J'aime vraiment pas se boost parce quil rest toujours dla poudre a lintérieur j'aime vraiment pas sa, c dirt
Jessica H.
Halifax, NS
Tasted terrible but serves its purpose. Price is good and its available nearly everywhere
Christina H.