Nestlé Boo Bag: Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Crunch 60 ct

by Nestlé

Nestle boo bag: butterfinger, baby ruth, crunch 60 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé Boo Bag: Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Crunch 60 ct!
Orange park, FL
I will always & FOR EVER BE A HUGE CANDY / AND OR CHOCOLATE LOVER♡ and everyone knows that there is nothing better in the world then to get a bag full of assorted chocolates. Especially ones like, Butter Finger , Baby Ruth & The original CRUNCH Candy Bars!♡ this would be such a SWEEET☆ GIFT to receive.
Santa Rosa, CA
All my favorites dumped into one! My boyfriend and I don't go out on Halloween anymore. We've made a new tradition of scary movies and the night of Halloween we go out to the store and buy a whole bag just for ourselves! We don't get any trick or treaters 🌛
My coworkers call me the chocolate queen because they know I always carry chocolate in my desk! You cant go wrong with any bestle chocolate bars! I can have a whole bag by my self! I always keep a jar at home as well for my guests ans kids that visit !
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bag has a variety of good candies but just not enough of the good ones because butterfingers are disgusting.Babyruths are okay but they should have more than just these three in the bag
I bought these to pass out on Halloween among other things and came to find that kids don't really enjoy Baby Ruth or Crunch. I'd have to agree that Crunch is pretty bland and sucky but Baby Ruth? Come on!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg so I open the bag and I'm 5 all over again!!! There isn't a single candy that I don't like or recognize in the bag. Butterfingers are one of my all time favorite candies.
I absolutely love chocolate. Anything chocolate is amazing & this is all chocolate. I love the nestle brand. They are one step under Hershey's in my opinion. This bag of chocolates is definitely recommended by me.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A LOT of candy!! These were some of my favorites though so I thought I would give it a try. Lasted me a very long time!! I try not to eat too much candy so this went a long way. Definitely good stuff though.
Sunland , CA
Has my favorite candies in one bag in bite sizes.I purchased it from Target during Halloween time.For all the candy it was affordable. I would recommend it.
Anchorage, Ak
Yummy yummy yummy candies. I love mixed chocolate bag candies and this is one of my favorite bags. Has all of my favorite chocolate candies mixed up inside.

Looking for your answer?