BY BABY RUTH

King size version of the classic American chocolate bar. Every bite you take is bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and chewy nougat, there's litte wonder why Americans go crazy over Baby Ruths!

Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
Baby Ruth candy bar has been one of my favorite candys since I was little and know that I don't really eat chocolate anymore I eat white chocolate I still reach for my baby Ruth bar no matter what I will always eat my baby Ruth that's just how good they are great taste and everyone if you haven't tried a baby Ruth you should go get one and try one of the best candys out there
Marie O.
Covington, LA
My favorite candy bar of all time. Even people who don't like plain stuff peanuts might like this. The caramel and chocolate add the perfect amount of sweetness to the peanuts and all the flavors work together perfectly.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
Great lower calorie candy bar. Nestle Baby Ruth bar is like no other chocolate bar. It allies the chewiness of the nougat with stringy caramel and peanuts. It is so versatile ,many people will like it. For best results, keep it in the fridge before use because there is nothing worse than a half melted chocolate bar.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
My family used to travel a lot and this is something my mom always got. It always seemed questionable but one day I gave it a try and I've never looked back since! I love this candy bar and it brings so much nostalgia with it. I love it.
Bekah N.
This is a good candy bar for the price! It is not my favorite, but hits the spot the majority of the time. Definitely available in any convenient or grocery store. Definitely recommend to try!
Sergio C.
this is really the best chocolate i ever tried in my life , i remember is used to travel a lot to united states when i was a kid and i always look for this chocolate bar , since they do not sale it in mexico in the 80s so i used to go and buy boxes of them in the us to bring them home , now in this days they used to sale them at walmart but its have been a while since i saw one of this in mexico
Marci R.
Liberty, MS
Ohhhh baby Ruth taste so good!!! Definitely worth eating good value awesome tasting I eat this often! It's great It's affordable I recommend this to everyone to eat!! Definitely purchasing again!!! Love it!!
Juanitsel P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love the mix of peanuts and caramel in babe Ruth they make any day from breaking up with your boyfriend to your cat dying easier babe Ruth is the way to go for when your hungry sad or just looking for excuse to have a candy bar
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
I love these bars. They always the perfect amount of nuts! I've never had a bad Baby Ruth bar and if I eat more than one in a sitting I tend to feel guilty though. Mmm..so hard to resist.
Lagean E.
Mammoth Spg, AR
Easily one of my most favorite candy bars ever! It has it all... sweet, salty, crunchy, chewy.. in a yummy combination of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and delightful company secrets, it brings to life every taste bud in your mouth.
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
Ever tried it after putting it in the fridge or freezer first?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this apart of anyone else's period food?
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA
Is this your favorite chocolate bar? If so, why?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Has anyone else gets these at the dollar store
Audrey B.