Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Baby Ruth Candy Bars, Candy Bar 2.1 oz more...
At work this week I wanted a sweet treat so I walked into my pharmacy and purchased a baby Ruth candy bar. Went back to my office, opened the package and low and behold there was already a bite missing from the bar. Literally it was half eaten and then sealed in a package for sale. I did call the 1-800# on the back to let their consumer services know. But I feel obligated to write a review so others see what can happen. It’s not all cupcakes and rainbows. Sometimes it’s appropriate to write a negative review.