BY BABY RUTH

King size version of the classic American chocolate bar. Every bite you take is bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and chewy nougat, there's litte wonder why Americans go crazy over Baby Ruths!

Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Baby Ruth Candy Bars, Candy Bar 2.1 oz
At work this week I wanted a sweet treat so I walked into my pharmacy and purchased a baby Ruth candy bar. Went back to my office, opened the package and low and behold there was already a bite missing from the bar. Literally it was half eaten and then sealed in a package for sale. I did call the 1-800# on the back to let their consumer services know. But I feel obligated to write a review so others see what can happen. It’s not all cupcakes and rainbows. Sometimes it’s appropriate to write a negative review.
kadi s.
Review for: Candy Bars, Fun Size, Candy Bar 2.1 oz, Fun Size
These aren’t the worst candy bar in the world but close enough idk usually when it comes to candy bars there’s chocolate somewhere involved I know there’s people who don’t like chocolate so this would be good for someone with those preferences but it’s got a bland taste of Carmel nougat and peanuts which all throws me off without chocolate
Susan C.
Review for: Baby Ruth Candy Bars
Love me some Baby Ruth's! I use to actually really dislike them, I think snickers ruined the whole peanut deal. Haha. But I tried a Baby Ruth one time and OMG! So much better than any other candy. So soft and sweet but with a hint of salt taste from the peanuts.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Baby ruths are generally a pretty good snack for someone who doesn't want to be overrun by a chocolate taste like me. I don't love chocolate but when I'm craving a chocolate taste this is one of the candy bars i go for. It has a thin enough chocolate coating that's thick enough to taste but not so thick it overtakes the peanuts and center. The center doesn't definitely taste like anything I can define. It's similar to a payday but softer and more like a whipped nouget like muskateers bar but firmer. The peanuts are always fresh feeling and tasting and the entire thing is pretty tasty. I would recommend to anyone.
Denice R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
WOW! A few days i tasted this and i am not joking but it was my first time eating a Baby Ruth and i never knew that it has some peanuts and some caramel which i loved and the most appealing thing about it is that i normally break out if something has peanuts but this candy bar dint make me break which was a miracle with a bonus for me but i recommend it the flavor is very unique not like other candy bars
Trisha M.
Houston
I love this candy I would not eat any other chocolate. Other than this babyruth I would love to have some for the holidays for me and my family we are always eating babyruths and we will always carry the traditional candy spree every year that passes we love it and that's a fact thank you so much for your time and for reading my review thank you for all you do have a wonderful day
Kat S.
I guess this candy bar has been around since Christ was just an altar boy because how long ago was Babe Ruth famous, like 150 years? Anyway, I always enjoyed the Baby Ruth bar, although it's kind of intense when you eat it because it's full of rich chewy whatever. But hey, who doesn't steal these from the kids on Halloween?
Everlyn G.
This chocolate is pretty good I've tried it since I bought it in stores or supermarkets, its price is affordable, but what I like most is this chocolate its amazing taste, how soft it really is that you and the whole dip it the best it is Which is a rich soft chocolate and I love it has an amazing flavor.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband loves eating a Nestle Baby Ruth Bar. It is the combination of the peanuts and chocolate that he loves the most. It's understandable why this candy bar has been around for decades...it's THAT GOOD. It's very inexpensive, easy to find and it pairs great with a Coke and movie. <3
Angela S.
I love the chocolate nougat inside the Nestle Baby Ruth Bar. This is another one of the classic favorite US candy bars. It's got peanuts and it's covered in chocolate. I mean really, after chocolate, need we say more? You can easily find this in just about every U.S. store.
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
Ever tried it after putting it in the fridge or freezer first?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this apart of anyone else's period food?
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA
Is this your favorite chocolate bar? If so, why?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Has anyone else gets these at the dollar store
Audrey B.