BY BABY RUTH

King size version of the classic American chocolate bar. Every bite you take is bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and chewy nougat, there's litte wonder why Americans go crazy over Baby Ruths!

Buy on Jet.com*
kadi s.
Review for: Candy Bars, Fun Size, Candy Bar 2.1 oz, Fun Size more...
These aren’t the worst candy bar in the world but close enough idk usually when it comes to candy bars there’s chocolate somewhere involved I know there’s people who don’t like chocolate so this would be good for someone with those preferences but it’s got a bland taste of Carmel nougat and peanuts which all throws me off without chocolate
Susan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Baby Ruth Candy Bars more...
Love me some Baby Ruth's! I use to actually really dislike them, I think snickers ruined the whole peanut deal. Haha. But I tried a Baby Ruth one time and OMG! So much better than any other candy. So soft and sweet but with a hint of salt taste from the peanuts.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Baby Ruth Candy Bars, Candy Bar 2.1 oz more...
At work this week I wanted a sweet treat so I walked into my pharmacy and purchased a baby Ruth candy bar. Went back to my office, opened the package and low and behold there was already a bite missing from the bar. Literally it was half eaten and then sealed in a package for sale. I did call the 1-800# on the back to let their consumer services know. But I feel obligated to write a review so others see what can happen. It’s not all cupcakes and rainbows. Sometimes it’s appropriate to write a negative review.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Baby ruths are generally a pretty good snack for someone who doesn't want to be overrun by a chocolate taste like me. I don't love chocolate but when I'm craving a chocolate taste this is one of the candy bars i go for. It has a thin enough chocolate coating that's thick enough to taste but not so thick it overtakes the peanuts and center. The center doesn't definitely taste like anything I can define. It's similar to a payday but softer and more like a whipped nouget like muskateers bar but firmer. The peanuts are always fresh feeling and tasting and the entire thing is pretty tasty. I would recommend to anyone.
Kat S.
I guess this candy bar has been around since Christ was just an altar boy because how long ago was Babe Ruth famous, like 150 years? Anyway, I always enjoyed the Baby Ruth bar, although it's kind of intense when you eat it because it's full of rich chewy whatever. But hey, who doesn't steal these from the kids on Halloween?
Everlyn G.
This chocolate is pretty good I've tried it since I bought it in stores or supermarkets, its price is affordable, but what I like most is this chocolate its amazing taste, how soft it really is that you and the whole dip it the best it is Which is a rich soft chocolate and I love it has an amazing flavor.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the chocolate nougat inside the Nestle Baby Ruth Bar. This is another one of the classic favorite US candy bars. It's got peanuts and it's covered in chocolate. I mean really, after chocolate, need we say more? You can easily find this in just about every U.S. store.
Tajanae H.
Tampa, FL
I can't eat more than one it's really sweet but it's such a good blend of both salty and sweet that it makes for a delicious and very worth it snack. Not too sticky but kinda hard and will definitely get caught in your teeth.if you like chocolate caramel and peanuts I'd definitely recommend this candy bar to you.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are delicious! The filling inside is so good, especially with the peanuts and chocolate. It's definitely in my top five favorite candy bars I have ever had. You can get it at most any grocery store or gas station. I would definitely recommend this to other candy lovers.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I could eat more than 3 bars in 1 setting of these but I shouldn't. I love the peanuts and chocolate with caramel. Yes, it may be similar to like pay day but the difference comes through when the Baby Ruth actually has large peanuts instead of small peanut pieces and it's not to salty.
I would recommend these to friends. I buy these at Walmart and target at a low price.
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
Ever tried it after putting it in the fridge or freezer first?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this apart of anyone else's period food?
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA
Is this your favorite chocolate bar? If so, why?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Has anyone else gets these at the dollar store
Audrey B.