BY BABY RUTH #46 in Candy Bars

King size version of the classic American chocolate bar. Every bite you take is bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and chewy nougat, there's litte wonder why Americans go crazy over Baby Ruths!

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Baby ruths are generally a pretty good snack for someone who doesn't want to be overrun by a chocolate taste like me. I don't love chocolate but when I'm craving a chocolate taste this is one of the candy bars i go for. It has a thin enough chocolate coating that's thick enough to taste but not so thick it overtakes the peanuts and center. The center doesn't definitely taste like anything I can define. It's similar to a payday but softer and more like a whipped nouget like muskateers bar but firmer. The peanuts are always fresh feeling and tasting and the entire thing is pretty tasty. I would recommend to anyone.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Ever get tired of always seeing chocolate everywhere? Me too. Sometimes it's nice to just eat a candy bar that has nothing to do with chocolate but more with something just as equally,or perhaps even better than chocolate. NUTS! Peanuts to be more exact. I love how Baby Ruth candy bar has salty crunchy peanuts coating a chewy nuggety goodness.Not only do i recommend this product but i regularly buy it for my family and friends.
Denice R.
Denice R.
WOW! A few days i tasted this and i am not joking but it was my first time eating a Baby Ruth and i never knew that it has some peanuts and some caramel which i loved and the most appealing thing about it is that i normally break out if something has peanuts but this candy bar dint make me break which was a miracle with a bonus for me but i recommend it the flavor is very unique not like other candy bars
Sergio C.
Sergio C.
this is really the best chocolate i ever tried in my life , i remember is used to travel a lot to united states when i was a kid and i always look for this chocolate bar , since they do not sale it in mexico in the 80s so i used to go and buy boxes of them in the us to bring them home , now in this days they used to sale them at walmart but its have been a while since i saw one of this in mexico
Tashjian F.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
I love these!!! It's the right amount of peanut and caramel, just delicious goodness. It's nothing like a snicker and sometimes I prefer this over a snicker. I usually pick these up at Rite Aide or my local grocery store. What I like about to most is because the peanuts are kind of on the outside when the bar melts a bit, it still stays together decently for your enjoyment.
Dallas H.
Dallas H.
Round Rock, TX
The only thing preventing this from being a five star rating is the general puny-ness which has permeated Baby Ruth bars for the last ~20 years. They used to have a nice big nougat log rolled in peanuts and coated in chocolate. Now, it's a puny nougat pencil COVERED in peanuts and marginally robed in chocolate. Don't they know it's the NOUGAT that was the appeal?!?
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Nestle Products are good but not the best in my opinion. Baby Ruth Candy Bars are great and have just the right amount of chocolate, peanuts and carmel center. However, they are kind messy to eat . All the chocolate flakes off when you bit into them, so at times, depending on the situation, I don't buy them because I'm afraid of getting cocoa bits on my clothes.
Luna G.
Luna G.
Baby Ruth is like the best candy bar in the planet. It's sweet but not too sweet and not overwhelmed with too much chocolate. The peanuts are the best part in my opinion because it adds a crunchy texture to the whole thing. Also its easy to chew and doesn't get stuck to your teeth as much as a snickers bar and such so it can be eaten right before anything.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Tickfaw, LA
It has baby in the name and it is BAE!!! This feels like the only candy bar to have nuts and caramel and be worth it. Does that make sense? Like a Snickers bar has all the same stuff but it's pretty boring but the Baby Ruth bar is just YAAASSSS and plus it's named after Babe Ruth. What other candy bar can compete with the GReat Bambino
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Baby Ruth bars are one of my absolute favorite candy bars! The chocolate covered nuts and caramel are just so delicious together. It seems like a very filling candy bar and definitely a treat. To me, they're not as sweet as other candy bars(I'm looking at you Snickers), that it hurts my teeth. That's a personal preference though. Ha
Anne B.
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
Ever tried it after putting it in the fridge or freezer first?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this apart of anyone else's period food?
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA
Is this your favorite chocolate bar? If so, why?
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Has anyone else gets these at the dollar store
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
What do you like most about this product and why ?