Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how ma...Kroger,tatget,walmart. 100 pieces 2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?I don't think they do 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Mary P.
Mary P.
Kissimmee, FL
I just love a mini candy bar, you can have a handful without feeling guilty :)
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies. Butterfinger and Crunch are my favorites in the pack. Baby Ruths are not the greatest as I am not the biggest fan of the caramel.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Fontana , CA
These are the best kind of chocolate to give out during halloween time. there are the right size for the little kids.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Cape Town, South Africa
I love these mini bars! they are the best to use when you have friends or family over. It always satisfies everyone's needs!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
All of these candies are so good, but its hard to just eat one! I like getting these for halloween or just to throw in gift bags.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
This is that perfect little something, when you need just a little sweetness before you go to sleep. And they're also easy to share, even when you don't want to.
Suki R.
Suki R.
Perfect for Halloween. Want to be the house that gives out the "good" candy then pick a few of these bags up
member-b5c6f259c
member-b5c6f259c
Colombia
Hola espero ganar esto para montarlo a mi canal y para que todo puedan tener esto!!!!!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR
It's a great assortment of candy. Especially for chocolate lovers like myself. I love love love chocolate.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?