Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#101 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Photos (2)
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
shepherdsville ky
These are delicious. Nestle assorted has. Great choice to choose from I love the baby Ruth and butterfingers the chocolate is so satisfying
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR
It's a great assortment of candy. Especially for chocolate lovers like myself. I love love love chocolate.
member-b5c6f259c
member-b5c6f259c
Colombia
Hola espero ganar esto para montarlo a mi canal y para que todo puedan tener esto!!!!!
Suki R.
Suki R.
Perfect for Halloween. Want to be the house that gives out the "good" candy then pick a few of these bags up
Anita B.
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
This is that perfect little something, when you need just a little sweetness before you go to sleep. And they're also easy to share, even when you don't want to.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, Tx
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
misty m.
misty m.
Love all of the candy in this selection and the convenience of having them in a mini keeps you from eating too many!
M Isabel S.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This little chocolate are yummy and are great for activities . Party's, Halloween and goodie bags .
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Nestle miniature candies are the best. They are so delicious I always have to have a bag around the house. definitely satisfies my sweet tooth craving.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?