Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#101 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Photos (2)
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR

It's a great assortment of candy. Especially for chocolate lovers like myself. I love love love chocolate.
member-b5c6f259c
member-b5c6f259c
Colombia

Hola espero ganar esto para montarlo a mi canal y para que todo puedan tener esto!!!!!
Suki R.
Suki R.

Perfect for Halloween. Want to be the house that gives out the "good" candy then pick a few of these bags up
Anita B.
Anita B.
Victorville, CA

This is that perfect little something, when you need just a little sweetness before you go to sleep. And they're also easy to share, even when you don't want to.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC

I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX

I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
misty m.
misty m.

Love all of the candy in this selection and the convenience of having them in a mini keeps you from eating too many!
M Isabel S.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA

This little chocolate are yummy and are great for activities . Party's, Halloween and goodie bags .
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI

Nestle miniature candies are the best. They are so delicious I always have to have a bag around the house. definitely satisfies my sweet tooth craving.
Christina H.
Christina H.

Perfect little bag of candy. You get different snack size candies. I usually put these in my kids stockings at Christmas.
Elina L.
Elina L.

Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland

Do they have bigger bags ?

Join Now