Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?1 Answers
Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Great assortment of your favorite candy bars. They are miniatures so your not eating a whole candy bar. They are so yummy!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Just looking at the bag makes my mouth drool. I absolutely LOVE chocolate, and it is a mixture of my favorite bars. It is great on the go when you need a pick me up.
member-b5c6f259c
member-b5c6f259c
Colombia
Hola espero ganar esto para montarlo a mi canal y para que todo puedan tener esto!!!!!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR
It's a great assortment of candy. Especially for chocolate lovers like myself. I love love love chocolate.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Shepherdsville
These are delicious. Nestle assorted has. Great choice to choose from I love the baby Ruth and butterfingers the chocolate is so satisfying
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Nestle miniature candies are the best. They are so delicious I always have to have a bag around the house. definitely satisfies my sweet tooth craving.
M Isabel S.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This little chocolate are yummy and are great for activities . Party's, Halloween and goodie bags .
misty m.
misty m.
Love all of the candy in this selection and the convenience of having them in a mini keeps you from eating too many!
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?