Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ #97 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Buy on Target*
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This little chocolate are yummy and are great for activities . Party's, Halloween and goodie bags .
Nicole H.
Stephanie Y.
I love the assorted bags of candy, so does my family. Everyone can get what they like and the variety is great!
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
A nice mixture to keep in the candy bowl at our house to reward the kids with
Mary P.
Kissimmee, FL
I just love a mini candy bar, you can have a handful without feeling guilty :)
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Good assortment for that family that likes everything different. Get a bag and try.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
misty m.
Love all of the candy in this selection and the convenience of having them in a mini keeps you from eating too many!
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
Anyelina C.
A muchos nos gusta comprar cosas como estas para brindar y que cada quien tome el que más le guste
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?