Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how ma...Kroger,tatget,walmart. 100 pieces 2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?I don't think they do 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
A nice mixture to keep in the candy bowl at our house to reward the kids with
Kami M.
Kami M.
Jersey City, NJ
This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars. Those are awful. Sub in 100 Grand or anything else, really.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Just looking at the bag makes my mouth drool. I absolutely LOVE chocolate, and it is a mixture of my favorite bars. It is great on the go when you need a pick me up.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Great assortment of your favorite candy bars. They are miniatures so your not eating a whole candy bar. They are so yummy!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Eugenia G.
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the assortment of candy bars in the bag. Baby ruths are my favorite in here. I also like the minis because I don't eat as much with them.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
I like how they have an assortment of different candy bars in one. This is perfect for people like me who are indecisive on what to buy because they all look good. They are also miniature so you can have more than one and not feel so bad
Oakland
Chocolate but its a lifesaver when your sweettooth cravings attack and you just remembered you just copped a fresh bag!!!!! ........ priceless
Janie B.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Good assortment for that family that likes everything different. Get a bag and try.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!!
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?