Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ #100 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Allison H.
Allison H.
Cape Town, South Africa
I love these mini bars! they are the best to use when you have friends or family over. It always satisfies everyone's needs!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Fontana, CA
These are the best kind of chocolate to give out during halloween time. there are the right size for the little kids.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies. Butterfinger and Crunch are my favorites in the pack. Baby Ruths are not the greatest as I am not the biggest fan of the caramel.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Kissimmee, FL
I just love a mini candy bar, you can have a handful without feeling guilty :)
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!!
Janie B.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Good assortment for that family that likes everything different. Get a bag and try.
Oakland
Chocolate but its a lifesaver when your sweettooth cravings attack and you just remembered you just copped a fresh bag!!!!! ........ priceless
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
I like how they have an assortment of different candy bars in one. This is perfect for people like me who are indecisive on what to buy because they all look good. They are also miniature so you can have more than one and not feel so bad
Eugenia G.
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the assortment of candy bars in the bag. Baby ruths are my favorite in here. I also like the minis because I don't eat as much with them.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?