Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
misty m.
Love all of the candy in this selection and the convenience of having them in a mini keeps you from eating too many!
Stephanie Y.
I love the assorted bags of candy, so does my family. Everyone can get what they like and the variety is great!
Toni S.
I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Taylor A.
Landrum, SC
I love chocolate! I bought bags of this candy for my coworkers and it was a big hit due to having a variety of flavors in the bag!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love all the chocolate in this bag!! I'm a huge chocolate lover and you can't go wrong with this bag!!! Especially with crunch bars !!
wendy w.
Knoxville, TN
I love Nestle assorted miniatures . I buy mine at Walmart they are affordable. My kids really enjoy them as well as friends an family
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family loves sweets. I have a husband and a son who both love anything sweet! I love these assortment snack bags because they add variety to our candy cubby in the fridge. I love the different bars, my fave being baby Ruth. These are also easy to pu into sand which bags for snack time.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I always have a bag of these candy bars around my house,everyone can always find a candy bar to eat. Also, these are the right size to eat, in case of a low sugar emergency. The flavor is just perfect, and I will purchase them over and over again.
Samantha O.
Tampa, FL
Something I crave more than normal is chocolate and I can never get enough. I'll eat a whole bag of these minis if I didn't have any self control.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?