Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how ma...Kroger,tatget,walmart. 100 pieces 2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?I don't think they do 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Toni S.
Toni S.
I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love all the chocolate in this bag!! I'm a huge chocolate lover and you can't go wrong with this bag!!! Especially with crunch bars !!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Landrum, SC
I love chocolate! I bought bags of this candy for my coworkers and it was a big hit due to having a variety of flavors in the bag!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
I love the assorted bags of candy, so does my family. Everyone can get what they like and the variety is great!
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
This is that perfect little something, when you need just a little sweetness before you go to sleep. And they're also easy to share, even when you don't want to.
Suki R.
Suki R.
Perfect for Halloween. Want to be the house that gives out the "good" candy then pick a few of these bags up
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
A muchos nos gusta comprar cosas como estas para brindar y que cada quien tome el que más le guste
member-b5c6f259c
member-b5c6f259c
Colombia
Hola espero ganar esto para montarlo a mi canal y para que todo puedan tener esto!!!!!
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?