Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#101 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Photos (2)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I love the snack size it's perfect for handing out to tricker treaters and if I want a snack.
Toni S.
Toni S.
I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
I love the assorted bags of candy, so does my family. Everyone can get what they like and the variety is great!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Nestle miniature candies are the best. They are so delicious I always have to have a bag around the house. definitely satisfies my sweet tooth craving.
M Isabel S.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This little chocolate are yummy and are great for activities . Party's, Halloween and goodie bags .
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR
It's a great assortment of candy. Especially for chocolate lovers like myself. I love love love chocolate.
misty m.
misty m.
Love all of the candy in this selection and the convenience of having them in a mini keeps you from eating too many!
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, Tx
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Great assortment of your favorite candy bars. They are miniatures so your not eating a whole candy bar. They are so yummy!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?