Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?1 Answers
Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Toni S.
Toni S.
I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love all the chocolate in this bag!! I'm a huge chocolate lover and you can't go wrong with this bag!!! Especially with crunch bars !!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Landrum, SC
I love chocolate! I bought bags of this candy for my coworkers and it was a big hit due to having a variety of flavors in the bag!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
I love the assorted bags of candy, so does my family. Everyone can get what they like and the variety is great!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Fontana , CA
These are the best kind of chocolate to give out during halloween time. there are the right size for the little kids.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Cape Town, South Africa
I love these mini bars! they are the best to use when you have friends or family over. It always satisfies everyone's needs!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
All of these candies are so good, but its hard to just eat one! I like getting these for halloween or just to throw in gift bags.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
A muchos nos gusta comprar cosas como estas para brindar y que cada quien tome el que más le guste
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
I like how they have an assortment of different candy bars in one. This is perfect for people like me who are indecisive on what to buy because they all look good. They are also miniature so you can have more than one and not feel so bad
Oakland
Chocolate but its a lifesaver when your sweettooth cravings attack and you just remembered you just copped a fresh bag!!!!! ........ priceless
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?