Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
This is that perfect little something, when you need just a little sweetness before you go to sleep. And they're also easy to share, even when you don't want to.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
I love buying these large bags of assorted candies, so that I can carry them around and snack whenever I want! These are my favorite candies and chocolates!
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Nestle miniature candies are the best. They are so delicious I always have to have a bag around the house. definitely satisfies my sweet tooth craving.
Samantha O.
Tampa, FL
Something I crave more than normal is chocolate and I can never get enough. I'll eat a whole bag of these minis if I didn't have any self control.
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the assortment of candy bars in the bag. Baby ruths are my favorite in here. I also like the minis because I don't eat as much with them.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Chocolate but its a lifesaver when your sweettooth cravings attack and you just remembered you just copped a fresh bag!!!!! ........ priceless
Mary C.
Shepherdsville
These are delicious. Nestle assorted has. Great choice to choose from I love the baby Ruth and butterfingers the chocolate is so satisfying
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love all the chocolate in this bag!! I'm a huge chocolate lover and you can't go wrong with this bag!!! Especially with crunch bars !!
wendy w.
Knoxville, TN
I love Nestle assorted miniatures . I buy mine at Walmart they are affordable. My kids really enjoy them as well as friends an family
Taylor A.
Landrum, SC
I love chocolate! I bought bags of this candy for my coworkers and it was a big hit due to having a variety of flavors in the bag!
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?