Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#101 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Photos (2)
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az

My family loves sweets. I have a husband and a son who both love anything sweet! I love these assortment snack bags because they add variety to our candy cubby in the fridge. I love the different bars, my fave being baby Ruth. These are also easy to pu into sand which bags for snack time.
Toni S.
Toni S.

I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Vicki J.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS

I always have a bag of these candy bars around my house,everyone can always find a candy bar to eat. Also, these are the right size to eat, in case of a low sugar emergency. The flavor is just perfect, and I will purchase them over and over again.
Paula G.
Paula G.

Absolutely love them. Especially when I feel I want to carry a little sweat and not eat the whole chocolate bar. GOOD ADVICE THOUGH. Never put the whole bag in your pantry, hide them or something. I am telling you. You'll eat them!
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR

I love buying these large bags of assorted candies, so that I can carry them around and snack whenever I want! These are my favorite candies and chocolates!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Tampa, FL

Something I crave more than normal is chocolate and I can never get enough. I'll eat a whole bag of these minis if I didn't have any self control.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

I love all the chocolate in this bag!! I'm a huge chocolate lover and you can't go wrong with this bag!!! Especially with crunch bars !!
wendy w.
wendy w.
Knoxville, TN

I love Nestle assorted miniatures . I buy mine at Walmart they are affordable. My kids really enjoy them as well as friends an family
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Landrum, SC

I love chocolate! I bought bags of this candy for my coworkers and it was a big hit due to having a variety of flavors in the bag!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Sevierville, TN

Always buy this and stock up around Halloween in candy around here. Husband seems to have a sweet tooth all the time.
Elina L.
Elina L.

Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland

Do they have bigger bags ?

Join Now