Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
the assorted mixture is great for any household that likes different types of chocolate bars. Also, good products for goody bags and for Halloween candy because of the different variety it has to offer and the price isn't bad either for the amount of candy you get.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family loves sweets. I have a husband and a son who both love anything sweet! I love these assortment snack bags because they add variety to our candy cubby in the fridge. I love the different bars, my fave being baby Ruth. These are also easy to pu into sand which bags for snack time.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I always have a bag of these candy bars around my house,everyone can always find a candy bar to eat. Also, these are the right size to eat, in case of a low sugar emergency. The flavor is just perfect, and I will purchase them over and over again.
Paula G.
Absolutely love them. Especially when I feel I want to carry a little sweat and not eat the whole chocolate bar. GOOD ADVICE THOUGH. Never put the whole bag in your pantry, hide them or something. I am telling you. You'll eat them!
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
I like how they have an assortment of different candy bars in one. This is perfect for people like me who are indecisive on what to buy because they all look good. They are also miniature so you can have more than one and not feel so bad
Toni S.
I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Just looking at the bag makes my mouth drool. I absolutely LOVE chocolate, and it is a mixture of my favorite bars. It is great on the go when you need a pick me up.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies. Butterfinger and Crunch are my favorites in the pack. Baby Ruths are not the greatest as I am not the biggest fan of the caramel.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a chocolate lover and this is the perfect snack to keep stashed in my drawer at work. The individual size and assortment of flavors is great for a quick pick me up.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?