Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ #100 in Candy Bars

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

• Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?2 Answers
  • Do they have bigger bags ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family loves sweets. I have a husband and a son who both love anything sweet! I love these assortment snack bags because they add variety to our candy cubby in the fridge. I love the different bars, my fave being baby Ruth. These are also easy to pu into sand which bags for snack time.
Vicki J.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I always have a bag of these candy bars around my house,everyone can always find a candy bar to eat. Also, these are the right size to eat, in case of a low sugar emergency. The flavor is just perfect, and I will purchase them over and over again.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Absolutely love them. Especially when I feel I want to carry a little sweat and not eat the whole chocolate bar. GOOD ADVICE THOUGH. Never put the whole bag in your pantry, hide them or something. I am telling you. You'll eat them!
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
I love buying these large bags of assorted candies, so that I can carry them around and snack whenever I want! These are my favorite candies and chocolates!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Tampa, FL
Something I crave more than normal is chocolate and I can never get enough. I'll eat a whole bag of these minis if I didn't have any self control.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Sevierville, TN
Always buy this and stock up around Halloween in candy around here. Husband seems to have a sweet tooth all the time.
Jovamna A.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA
I like this product because the size is very convenient and good for little kids, Flavor and tasted so good
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I love the snack size it's perfect for handing out to tricker treaters and if I want a snack.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
the assorted mixture is great for any household that likes different types of chocolate bars. Also, good products for goody bags and for Halloween candy because of the different variety it has to offer and the price isn't bad either for the amount of candy you get.
Toni S.
Toni S.
I am a huge chocolate lover! I love chocolate and I've always loved purchasing this product or any product with a variey. Bc it's perfect for parties. or other events or family candy jars. It has a variety so everyone gets something of their preference. Its a win win!
Elina L.
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?