Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.Nestlé Assorted Miniatures Nestlé, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth uploaded by Caroline C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Assorted Miniatures.
Nestle® Crunch®, creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
Nestle® Butterfinger®, bar.
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Nestle® Baby Ruth®, bar .

Buy on Target*
  • "I just this assorted candy bars are soo cute and just easy for things like Halloween and other stuff" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great assortment, especially cause it has my absolute favorite candy in it... BABY RUTH... Love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these, has a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good assortment of chocolate candies." in 1 review
  • "This bag would be so much better without the Baby Ruth bars." in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
the assorted mixture is great for any household that likes different types of chocolate bars. Also, good products for goody bags and for Halloween candy because of the different variety it has to offer and the price isn't bad either for the amount of candy you get.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
I normally don't buy Nestle products but my kids were begging for some Crunch bars and Butterfingers. I broke down and bought this massive bag on Amazon with a coupon on the website and paid about $7 including shipping for 100 pieces of assorted Nestle products. There's a good ratio of all four bars in the bag although I could have done without the plain Nestle milk chocolate bars. I will probably only buy these again if I can get a similar deal.
Paula G.
Absolutely love them. Especially when I feel I want to carry a little sweat and not eat the whole chocolate bar. GOOD ADVICE THOUGH. Never put the whole bag in your pantry, hide them or something. I am telling you. You'll eat them!
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
This is that perfect little something, when you need just a little sweetness before you go to sleep. And they're also easy to share, even when you don't want to.
Mary C.
Shepherdsville
These are delicious. Nestle assorted has. Great choice to choose from I love the baby Ruth and butterfingers the chocolate is so satisfying
Suki R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect for Halloween. Want to be the house that gives out the "good" candy then pick a few of these bags up
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR
It's a great assortment of candy. Especially for chocolate lovers like myself. I love love love chocolate.
Anyelina C.
A muchos nos gusta comprar cosas como estas para brindar y que cada quien tome el que más le guste
Danielle C.
I love the snack size it's perfect for handing out to tricker treaters and if I want a snack.
member-b5c6f259c
Colombia
Hola espero ganar esto para montarlo a mi canal y para que todo puedan tener esto!!!!!
Elina L.
Where can you buy this ? apprx how many candies ?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do they have bigger bags ?