BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office! see more...

Emma Z.
Davidson, NC
This bag is super cute and useful for Halloween. I bought 3 bags from CVS and used 1 for a party and 2 for passing out. I enjoyed it much more than the gummy assortments and the Hershey's bags and now I regularly snack on them! 10/10 recommend for all occasions!
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
We always keep chocolate on hand and these minis were too cute to pass up! You get all your favorites in small sizes in one bag! We like to always have a great drawer in our house and these worked wonderfully for that! Everyone could use a little chocolate in their life and I will be buying more;)
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
This little bag filled with various chocolates is great. I get hungry a lot throughout the day, and I don't always have a snack on hand. I leave this little bag in my locker at school in case I'm hungry or have a sweet tooth that day.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
A delicious combo to put in a jar in the middle of your living room table for your guest to have some to feel comfort. I love chocolate and it's hard to stop eating them. So I buy a big bag of the minis and try to limit myself.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
All my favorites in one pack ! Super convenient for if you love all three but don't want to buy a pack of each. Plus come on these chocolates are such a guilty pleasure ! They taste so good you never wanna stop!
Alex M.
Evansville, IN
I am a teacher and I always try to have treats on hand for my students at all times. I really love these because they are just the perfect size and there are several different things to choose from. I also love all of the different types in this bag.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Handy candy a great assortment of Nestle family and work-mate favorites: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. Perfect for a packed lunch dessert surprise or the candy jar at the office.
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
I always buy these for Halloween. I am always very happy with the price for the amount of candy I receive. I also like to keep some in the pantry for when I just want a small bite of something sweet.
Kelsey L.
Norfolk, VA
This is one of my favorite chocolate assortments! Babyruths are peanut filled with some sort of filling that's so sticky yet delicious! And them the crunch bar is your standard crunch bar. I just wish they would have changed the butterfingers for something else.
Krystal P.
Glendale, AZ
These little packages of heaven are just the perfect size for something sweet. I enjoy buying these bags for the little monsters that visit at Halloween time. I put them in the freezer if there are any left for us to enjoy through the fall.