BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

a a.
I love chocolate, and I love Nestle Assorted Harvest,I love every chocolate inside, it's really good.
Katherine H.
Brampton , ON
I love when I see these assorted packs hit the shelves, it means halloween is around the corner and I can eat all the nestle chocolate without guilt.
We always get a couple boxes for ourselves and to hand out on Halloween. Nestlé Assorted Harvest Minis 11 oz. Bag
Sadie S.
Toronto,ON
This NESTLE assorted harvest minis 11 oz. bag is the BEST thing I have ever found. It is the perfect mix of chocolate bars, because they are not the regular ones that everyone gets so it's something different. I recommend this 10/10. But one thing is that I would avoid handing it out for Halloween because some could contain nuts. Hope that helped😊.
CJ M.
Weymouth, NS, NS
Big hit in our house at Halloween. Lots of favorites for my kids and husband.
Pamela L.
North York , ON
Love the small packaging and its variety. perfect for those who are watching their diet.
Olena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Love this pack of chocolates, great variety and a good number of items in a single pack. The quantity is good as well per package.