BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Yummy! This is a great assortment of my favorite flavors. We have this out on the counter and eat quite a few pieces every day. I can't get enough. It is such a great deal for such great taste. I will continue buying this. I highly recommend this.
Sadie S.
Toronto,ON
This NESTLE assorted harvest minis 11 oz. bag is the BEST thing I have ever found. It is the perfect mix of chocolate bars, because they are not the regular ones that everyone gets so it's something different. I recommend this 10/10. But one thing is that I would avoid handing it out for Halloween because some could contain nuts. Hope that helped😊.
Olena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Love this pack of chocolates, great variety and a good number of items in a single pack. The quantity is good as well per package.
a a.
I love chocolate, and I love Nestle Assorted Harvest,I love every chocolate inside, it's really good.
Pamela L.
North York , ON
Love the small packaging and its variety. perfect for those who are watching their diet.
CJ M.
Weymouth, NS, NS
Big hit in our house at Halloween. Lots of favorites for my kids and husband.