Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#747 in Chocolate

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee

Good assortment of delicious candy! I love snack size things for portion control and portability! I enjoyed this product!
Janice  P.
Janice P.

I could literally eat these all day ! Lol super yummy who doesn't lie a bag filled of childhood memories
Shruthi M.
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA

Perfect chocolate bag to be used during holidays and on any events. Contains many varieties to be used.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX

All the best chocolate in one bag, what's not to love? I personally think Nestle chocolate is the best!
Peter B.
Peter B.
Katy, TX

Great little evening snack, I love nestle candy with a passion! Every time of the year! Yay for nestle!
a a.
a a.

I love chocolate, and I love Nestle Assorted Harvest,I love every chocolate inside, it's really good.
Romilla P.
Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ

Assorted bag of Nestle goodies..butterfinger, babyruth, crunch are my favorites among the rest
Mickayla W.
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY

Super yummy! Great around the different holidays, as in Halloween, Valentine's Day and Easter!
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
North York , ON

Love the small packaging and its variety. perfect for those who are watching their diet.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Russellville, AR

Love chocolate and this is the perfect bag of mixed treats! It has all the best goodies

Join Now