BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
Super yummy! Great around the different holidays, as in Halloween, Valentine's Day and Easter!
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
All the best chocolate in one bag, what's not to love? I personally think Nestle chocolate is the best!
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Perfect chocolate bag to be used during holidays and on any events. Contains many varieties to be used.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
Good assortment of delicious candy! I love snack size things for portion control and portability! I enjoyed this product!
Chris H.
All of my favorite chocolates put into one. The bag is nice for a candy jar
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Great mix in this bag, all are delicious and the bag has just enough to share!
Brandi S.
Russellville, AR
Love chocolate and this is the perfect bag of mixed treats! It has all the best goodies
Janice  P.
I could literally eat these all day ! Lol super yummy who doesn't lie a bag filled of childhood memories
Morgan L.
I love me some chocolate. Grew up eating this brand and I give it to my children now!!
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Yummy! This is a great assortment of my favorite flavors. We have this out on the counter and eat quite a few pieces every day. I can't get enough. It is such a great deal for such great taste. I will continue buying this. I highly recommend this.