BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
All the best chocolate in one bag, what's not to love? I personally think Nestle chocolate is the best!
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Perfect chocolate bag to be used during holidays and on any events. Contains many varieties to be used.
Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ
Assorted bag of Nestle goodies..butterfinger, babyruth, crunch are my favorites among the rest
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
Super yummy! Great around the different holidays, as in Halloween, Valentine's Day and Easter!
Morgan L.
I love me some chocolate. Grew up eating this brand and I give it to my children now!!
Aracely E.
Love having these variety mini chocolate candy bars on hand. Have them as snacks often.
Brandi S.
Russellville, AR
Love chocolate and this is the perfect bag of mixed treats! It has all the best goodies
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great mix in this bag, all are delicious and the bag has just enough to share!
Chris H.
All of my favorite chocolates put into one. The bag is nice for a candy jar
Katherine H.
Brampton , ON
I love when I see these assorted packs hit the shelves, it means halloween is around the corner and I can eat all the nestle chocolate without guilt.
We always get a couple boxes for ourselves and to hand out on Halloween. Nestlé Assorted Harvest Minis 11 oz. Bag