Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#773 in Chocolate

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Peter B.
Peter B.
Katy, TX

Great little evening snack, I love nestle candy with a passion! Every time of the year! Yay for nestle!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX

All the best chocolate in one bag, what's not to love? I personally think Nestle chocolate is the best!
Mickayla W.
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY

Super yummy! Great around the different holidays, as in Halloween, Valentine's Day and Easter!
Romilla P.
Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ

Assorted bag of Nestle goodies..butterfinger, babyruth, crunch are my favorites among the rest
Aracely E.
Aracely E.

Love having these variety mini chocolate candy bars on hand. Have them as snacks often.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Russellville, AR

Love chocolate and this is the perfect bag of mixed treats! It has all the best goodies
Morgan L.
Morgan L.

I love me some chocolate. Grew up eating this brand and I give it to my children now!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Orange, CA

Great mix in this bag, all are delicious and the bag has just enough to share!
Chris H.
Chris H.

All of my favorite chocolates put into one. The bag is nice for a candy jar
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Toronto,ON

This NESTLE assorted harvest minis 11 oz. bag is the BEST thing I have ever found. It is the perfect mix of chocolate bars, because they are not the regular ones that everyone gets so it's something different. I recommend this 10/10. But one thing is that I would avoid handing it out for Halloween because some could contain nuts. Hope that helped😊.

Join Now