BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Delicious mini nestle chocolates! Oh how could you never go wrong!? It is delightful to eat, easy to store, wonderful ease to those sweet tooths! I love this candy!
taryn e.
taryn e.
Love these, but how could any chocolate lover not? I keep a few in my purse and a few at my desk. small enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without killing my diet
Angel C.
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
With all the holidays coming around and kids and family in and out whats better then having a wonderful supply of mini chocolate candy bars, These are great..
Lurenda A.
Lurenda A.
Riverside, MO
This mix of candy bars is perfect! It's always so nice to have options especially when you have cravings! This satisfies it perfectly.
Karie H.
Karie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This was a great treat that I used to decorate and treat the faculty and staff at our son's high school. It looked fantastic and tasted even better!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
Good assortment of delicious candy! I love snack size things for portion control and portability! I enjoyed this product!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Great mix in this bag, all are delicious and the bag has just enough to share!
Janice  P.
Janice P.
I could literally eat these all day ! Lol super yummy who doesn't lie a bag filled of childhood memories
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I love me some chocolate. Grew up eating this brand and I give it to my children now!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Yummy! This is a great assortment of my favorite flavors. We have this out on the counter and eat quite a few pieces every day. I can't get enough. It is such a great deal for such great taste. I will continue buying this. I highly recommend this.