BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

kayla l.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite chocolate brands and i absolutely love it, i eat crunch bars almost everyday but it has a lot of sugar but it is good and brush your teeth afterwards.
Crystal D.
Long Beach, CA
Cute and small. Very delicious. Good when you don't want to actually eat a whole piece. Pretty cheap. Nice for parties or gatherings of some sorts. Can't beat the price.
Awilda C.
I love this nestle assorted bag specially when I have a craving. The best part is that it contains my absolute favorite chocolates.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Delicious mini nestle chocolates! Oh how could you never go wrong!? It is delightful to eat, easy to store, wonderful ease to those sweet tooths! I love this candy!
taryn e.
Love these, but how could any chocolate lover not? I keep a few in my purse and a few at my desk. small enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without killing my diet
Maria K.
Neenah, WI
This variety is always a hit with me! A few of the bars were open though, which was a bummer. But still enjoyed and would purchase again.
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
With all the holidays coming around and kids and family in and out whats better then having a wonderful supply of mini chocolate candy bars, These are great..
Lurenda A.
Riverside, MO
This mix of candy bars is perfect! It's always so nice to have options especially when you have cravings! This satisfies it perfectly.
Karie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This was a great treat that I used to decorate and treat the faculty and staff at our son's high school. It looked fantastic and tasted even better!
Jackie A.
Needham, MA
I love getting an assortment bag since you have all your favorites all in one place - or great for giving them to friends!