Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#747 in Chocolate

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Long Beach, CA

Cute and small. Very delicious. Good when you don't want to actually eat a whole piece. Pretty cheap. Nice for parties or gatherings of some sorts. Can't beat the price.
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA

Delicious mini nestle chocolates! Oh how could you never go wrong!? It is delightful to eat, easy to store, wonderful ease to those sweet tooths! I love this candy!
taryn e.
taryn e.

Love these, but how could any chocolate lover not? I keep a few in my purse and a few at my desk. small enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without killing my diet
Angel C.
Angel C.
Daniels, WV

With all the holidays coming around and kids and family in and out whats better then having a wonderful supply of mini chocolate candy bars, These are great..
Karie H.
Karie H.
Phoenix, AZ

This was a great treat that I used to decorate and treat the faculty and staff at our son's high school. It looked fantastic and tasted even better!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Neenah, WI

This variety is always a hit with me! A few of the bars were open though, which was a bummer. But still enjoyed and would purchase again.
Lurenda A.
Lurenda A.
Riverside, MO

This mix of candy bars is perfect! It's always so nice to have options especially when you have cravings! This satisfies it perfectly.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

I love this nestle assorted bag specially when I have a craving. The best part is that it contains my absolute favorite chocolates.
Olena P.
Olena P.
Ajax, Ontario

Love this pack of chocolates, great variety and a good number of items in a single pack. The quantity is good as well per package.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Needham, MA

I love getting an assortment bag since you have all your favorites all in one place - or great for giving them to friends!

Join Now