BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

karen P.
karen P.
How can i do a review about this!!! It is chocolate folks!!!and it is NESLES!!! NEED I SAY MORE???Seriously these are so yummy.... everything NESLES makes is good! This is by far no exception... i loved everyone of these/// creamy dreamy and yummy... i like the minis you can eat more because you line them up and make it look like a regular sized candy bar and there you have it! no guilt//"}
Britney J.
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
I love that its always different types of candy inside this bag. You can pretty much choice whatever candy you want. instead of eating the same candy. It has crunch, Babyruth, butterfingers and many other flavor chocolate candies.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Claflin, KS
Love the nestle assorted chocolates. Contains all our favorites! Nestle chocolate is good quality and smaller piece candy bars are perfect for the little ones or a quick snack!
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
I love this nestle assorted bag specially when I have a craving. The best part is that it contains my absolute favorite chocolates.
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Delicious mini nestle chocolates! Oh how could you never go wrong!? It is delightful to eat, easy to store, wonderful ease to those sweet tooths! I love this candy!
taryn e.
taryn e.
Love these, but how could any chocolate lover not? I keep a few in my purse and a few at my desk. small enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without killing my diet
Maria K.
Maria K.
Neenah, WI
This variety is always a hit with me! A few of the bars were open though, which was a bummer. But still enjoyed and would purchase again.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
With all the holidays coming around and kids and family in and out whats better then having a wonderful supply of mini chocolate candy bars, These are great..
Lurenda A.
Lurenda A.
Riverside, MO
This mix of candy bars is perfect! It's always so nice to have options especially when you have cravings! This satisfies it perfectly.
Karie H.
Karie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This was a great treat that I used to decorate and treat the faculty and staff at our son's high school. It looked fantastic and tasted even better!