BY NESTLÉ

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I bought these about six months ago to pass out for Halloween (and obviously snuck a couple to munch on myself). My favorite is the classic Crunch Bar. It added a nice variety and they went fast. Throughout the rest of the year I do not buy the packaged bags because it is much more costly than just buying my favorite individual bar. I would recommend this for a gathering or a holiday such as Halloween- otherwise I would say stick to the individual candy bars.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
I love a mini Nestle chocolate bar. Good for the go or a small snack. Great for the value. You receive many in a bag. Just sometimes to tiny, wish they were a little bigger. Great flavor, and always just enough. I repurchase a lot, every time i run out
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
Nestle always puts together great assorted bags! There's usually something for everyone and it's more cost effective than buying several separate bags. I usually buy these for parties but they're best at halloween because the kids love the variety!
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Love this assortment of chocolate. Every single one is good. Price is great and affordable. Great value on assortments. I love chocolate and it's all great to me. I give out on Halloween and parties. Everyone enjoys it.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Long Beach, CA
Cute and small. Very delicious. Good when you don't want to actually eat a whole piece. Pretty cheap. Nice for parties or gatherings of some sorts. Can't beat the price.
kayla l.
kayla l.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite chocolate brands and i absolutely love it, i eat crunch bars almost everyday but it has a lot of sugar but it is good and brush your teeth afterwards.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Neenah, WI
This variety is always a hit with me! A few of the bars were open though, which was a bummer. But still enjoyed and would purchase again.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
I love this nestle assorted bag specially when I have a craving. The best part is that it contains my absolute favorite chocolates.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Needham, MA
I love getting an assortment bag since you have all your favorites all in one place - or great for giving them to friends!
Shruthi M.
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Perfect chocolate bag to be used during holidays and on any events. Contains many varieties to be used.