Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#782 in Chocolate

Delicious assortment of Nestle miniature candies: Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. A great bag of candy to share at the office!

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH

I bought these about six months ago to pass out for Halloween (and obviously snuck a couple to munch on myself). My favorite is the classic Crunch Bar. It added a nice variety and they went fast. Throughout the rest of the year I do not buy the packaged bags because it is much more costly than just buying my favorite individual bar. I would recommend this for a gathering or a holiday such as Halloween- otherwise I would say stick to the individual candy bars.
karen P.
karen P.

How can i do a review about this!!! It is chocolate folks!!!and it is NESLES!!! NEED I SAY MORE???Seriously these are so yummy.... everything NESLES makes is good! This is by far no exception... i loved everyone of these/// creamy dreamy and yummy... i like the minis you can eat more because you line them up and make it look like a regular sized candy bar and there you have it! no guilt//"}
Claudia W.
Claudia W.

I love a mini Nestle chocolate bar. Good for the go or a small snack. Great for the value. You receive many in a bag. Just sometimes to tiny, wish they were a little bigger. Great flavor, and always just enough. I repurchase a lot, every time i run out
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA

Nestle always puts together great assorted bags! There's usually something for everyone and it's more cost effective than buying several separate bags. I usually buy these for parties but they're best at halloween because the kids love the variety!
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL

Love this assortment of chocolate. Every single one is good. Price is great and affordable. Great value on assortments. I love chocolate and it's all great to me. I give out on Halloween and parties. Everyone enjoys it.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Claflin, KS

Love the nestle assorted chocolates. Contains all our favorites! Nestle chocolate is good quality and smaller piece candy bars are perfect for the little ones or a quick snack!
kayla l.
kayla l.
Baltimore, MD

One of my favorite chocolate brands and i absolutely love it, i eat crunch bars almost everyday but it has a lot of sugar but it is good and brush your teeth afterwards.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Long Beach, CA

Cute and small. Very delicious. Good when you don't want to actually eat a whole piece. Pretty cheap. Nice for parties or gatherings of some sorts. Can't beat the price.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Neenah, WI

This variety is always a hit with me! A few of the bars were open though, which was a bummer. But still enjoyed and would purchase again.
Lurenda A.
Lurenda A.
Riverside, MO

This mix of candy bars is perfect! It's always so nice to have options especially when you have cravings! This satisfies it perfectly.