Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Best candy hands down. A wide variety of fruit candy. I'm not a fan of chocolate at all so this is up my alley. Go ahead and splurge with this bag for Halloween at your local Walmart. This bag goes a long way!!
Maria S.
Santee, CA
love a good bag of assorted candy!! this is one of my favorite variety bags & kids... adults too love it! definitely affordable & makes you feel great when you see kids smiling because you gave them that "good good" candy 🙌🏻
Seema h.
I love Nestle assorted candies. There's no chocolate so no risk of it melting in the heat here.I LOVE CANDY!!! The laffy taffy is my absolute favorite...so chewy and delicious!
Cherie V.
Nerds has been my go-to choice for a little pick me up since I was a child. I stock up on the Halloween size treats so I can give into my cravings guilt-free
Priyanka P.
Yummy , taste best , my kids love it , hubby lives it too , don't eat regularly , but when need so sweet , prefer this only
Rossana L.
All the sweet candy you ever wanted all in one bag. Unfortunately it comes around once a year but you can stock up
Andrea N.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Es una de mis bolsas de dulces favorita me encanta contiene muy buena cantidad de dulces y sobre todo deliciosos
Giovanna Ellen S.
Ituaçu
Amooo os doces da nestlé principalmente os chocolates, experimentem vão ver que delícia, eu super recommendo
jessy b.
albania
I looove it. It is one of the best candy bags I have ever bought. My little brother liked them too
Andrea B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE GETTING THESE CANDIES FOR HALLOWEEN! The kids adore them as much as I adore them!