Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Torii M.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A must have on Halloween all the kids and me love this kind of goodies bags
Debbie (.
My kids and I all have a sweet tooth and nerds are one of their favourite candy. They are very affordable for a Halloween treat. We try and limit our candy intake so it's a nice treat when we do indulge:).
Seema h.
I love Nestle assorted candies. There's no chocolate so no risk of it melting in the heat here.I LOVE CANDY!!! The laffy taffy is my absolute favorite...so chewy and delicious!
Cherie V.
Nerds has been my go-to choice for a little pick me up since I was a child. I stock up on the Halloween size treats so I can give into my cravings guilt-free
Priyanka P.
Yummy , taste best , my kids love it , hubby lives it too , don't eat regularly , but when need so sweet , prefer this only
Rossana L.
All the sweet candy you ever wanted all in one bag. Unfortunately it comes around once a year but you can stock up
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta hd uss sid did dod dkd dkdbj senkd dis ue eie eod dod ddid did did did di ddid dod dbdod dod did od o
Andrea N.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Es una de mis bolsas de dulces favorita me encanta contiene muy buena cantidad de dulces y sobre todo deliciosos
Giovanna Ellen S.
Ituaçu
Amooo os doces da nestlé principalmente os chocolates, experimentem vão ver que delícia, eu super recommendo