Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Lakisha H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good variety, a Halloween favorite. I love passing them out to the trick-or-treaters, they love them!
Addie M.
Newport News, VA
If I keep these on my desk they are gone within a few days. I love the mix and so does everyone else
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This combination of Nerds, Laffy Taffy, and SweetTarts are so good. They're are great for Halloween
Jessica H.
Doral, FL
Omg. They are my favorites in Halloween. They are the perfect companion to see a horror movie.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
I love all kinds of chocolate so if definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a quick treat
Kristen H.
I love Nestle assorted candies. There's no chocolate so no risk of it melting in the heat here.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love these my daughter loves these!! All my nieces and nephews come over so they can eat!!
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I love Anything that has peanuts., doesn't matter what kind a candidate is I love you
Jaqueline M.
Great variety of candy and they all taste super good. The laffy taffy is my favorite.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
these are actually a great pack for Halloween and everyone loves these so much sugar.