Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I love Anything that has peanuts., doesn't matter what kind a candidate is I love you
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
these are actually a great pack for Halloween and everyone loves these so much sugar.
Torii M.
I LOVE CANDY!!! The laffy taffy is my absolute favorite...so chewy and delicious!
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
A must have on Halloween all the kids and me love this kind of goodies bags
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This candy assortment really puts me in the Halloween mood! There’s great variety and perfect to give away as Halloween treats. I love that it offers more sweet and tart candy rather than chocolate. It’s definitely a great Halloween candy package!
Hallie D.
Birmingham, AL
My all time favorite variety pack. I'm more of a fruity/tart person as opposed to chocolate, so thisbag is PERFECT for me especially since it's so affordable for the quantity. I would definitely recommend this!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
This assortment bag is essential to trick or treating!! I'm always sure to pick up two bags for the trick or treaters to enjoy!! Also, I pick a few nerds and laffy Taffy's just for myself!!
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Definitely need to pick this up for trick or treaters! Perfect idea for Halloween candy because there's an assortment of Halloween-themed items! Love it
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
These big bags are perfect for Halloween. Get more then one candy and it's easy and convenient. Kids love them
Lakisha H.
Good variety, a Halloween favorite. I love passing them out to the trick-or-treaters, they love them!