Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Criseldis v.
Garland, TX
The kids loved this mix! There is a great variety in the package and everyone can get just what they want.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
I try every Halloween to purchase this because it appeals to younger kids. The packaging catches the eye.
Prescribe Kansas súper bueno para las pieles mixtas y grasas alturas y es súper súper súper why alcohol
Addie M.
Newport News, VA
If I keep these on my desk they are gone within a few days. I love the mix and so does everyone else
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This combination of Nerds, Laffy Taffy, and SweetTarts are so good. They're are great for Halloween
kristen h.
Fresno, CA
I love Nestle assorted candies. There's no chocolate so no risk of it melting in the heat here.
Jessica H.
Doral, FL
Omg. They are my favorites in Halloween. They are the perfect companion to see a horror movie.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
I love all kinds of chocolate so if definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a quick treat
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love these my daughter loves these!! All my nieces and nephews come over so they can eat!!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
these are actually a great pack for Halloween and everyone loves these so much sugar.