Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Angela N.
Lithonia, GA
My students love the variety pack. The got to choose their favorite. I loved it so much that I did not pass out the second bag for Halloween. I kept it for myself.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Definitely need to pick this up for trick or treaters! Perfect idea for Halloween candy because there's an assortment of Halloween-themed items! Love it
Mackenzie R.
Great for when you're in the mood for something sugary. Also great for Halloween every where. Reasonable price and highly recommend it (:
Destiny L.
Temple City, CA
When my cousins have Halloween party's at school I always buy this for them because it has a variety of choices that kids will love
Kyla V.
watonga, ok
Nestle candy is so good! The price is great, they have a great variety and I can find it at any store near me!
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
These big bags are perfect for Halloween. Get more then one candy and it's easy and convenient. Kids love them
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Although I prefer chocolate over fruity candies, laffy taffy and sweettartz were my go to candies as a child.
Criseldis v.
Garland, TX
The kids loved this mix! There is a great variety in the package and everyone can get just what they want.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
I try every Halloween to purchase this because it appeals to younger kids. The packaging catches the eye.
Prescribe Kansas súper bueno para las pieles mixtas y grasas alturas y es súper súper súper why alcohol