Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Be the envy of all your neighbors when handing out Halloween. Candy! You will have all of the trick or treaters at your house! When you pass out Nestles Assorted Halloween Candy! Such a huge variety of candy , everyone will be pleased ! Make sure to buy more than one bag as it will go fast!
Kari A.
Annapolis, MD
What is better than bringing your favorite candies to the beach! i love this bag of assortments it has all the favorites and it is reasonably priced. i bring the candies everywhere to school, to the beach and in bed!! these are the best to have!!
Tiffaney V.
I get a little giddy when they start wheeling out the Halloween candy!! This is one of my favorite variety packs to buy. When you want something sweet, and don't really want chocolate, this is exactly what your taste buds are asking for!
Carissa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just want skittles I love skittles like seriously oh and Swedish fish there's Swedish fish gum it's amazing tho it don't last long but hey beggars can't be choosers
Angela N.
Lithonia, GA
My students love the variety pack. The got to choose their favorite. I loved it so much that I did not pass out the second bag for Halloween. I kept it for myself.
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
Yumm! These are really good. I love nerds, love the flavor! Laffy taffy are so sweet. && Sweetarts are sometimes hard to bite. But all flavors are one of a kind.
Mackenzie R.
Great for when you're in the mood for something sugary. Also great for Halloween every where. Reasonable price and highly recommend it (:
Destiny L.
Temple City, CA
When my cousins have Halloween party's at school I always buy this for them because it has a variety of choices that kids will love
Kyla V.
Watonga, OK
Nestle candy is so good! The price is great, they have a great variety and I can find it at any store near me!
Cassandra L.
Although I prefer chocolate over fruity candies, laffy taffy and sweettartz were my go to candies as a child.