Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag

BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! These flavors and shapes will put you in the Halloween spirit - Laffy Taffy Pumpkin Donut, Spooky Nerds, and SweeTARTS Skulls & Bones. see more...

Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25  oz. Bag
Nestlé Assorted Halloween Sugar Candy 25 oz. Bag
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This candy assortment really puts me in the Halloween mood! There’s great variety and perfect to give away as Halloween treats. I love that it offers more sweet and tart candy rather than chocolate. It’s definitely a great Halloween candy package!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
This assortment bag is essential to trick or treating!! I'm always sure to pick up two bags for the trick or treaters to enjoy!! Also, I pick a few nerds and laffy Taffy's just for myself!!
Hallie D.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite variety pack. I'm more of a fruity/tart person as opposed to chocolate, so thisbag is PERFECT for me especially since it's so affordable for the quantity. I would definitely recommend this!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Be the envy of all your neighbors when handing out Halloween. Candy! You will have all of the trick or treaters at your house! When you pass out Nestles Assorted Halloween Candy! Such a huge variety of candy , everyone will be pleased ! Make sure to buy more than one bag as it will go fast!
Maria S.
Santee, CA
love a good bag of assorted candy!! this is one of my favorite variety bags & kids... adults too love it! definitely affordable & makes you feel great when you see kids smiling because you gave them that "good good" candy 🙌🏻
Kari A.
Annapolis, MD
What is better than bringing your favorite candies to the beach! i love this bag of assortments it has all the favorites and it is reasonably priced. i bring the candies everywhere to school, to the beach and in bed!! these are the best to have!!
Tiffaney V.
I get a little giddy when they start wheeling out the Halloween candy!! This is one of my favorite variety packs to buy. When you want something sweet, and don't really want chocolate, this is exactly what your taste buds are asking for!
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Best candy hands down. A wide variety of fruit candy. I'm not a fan of chocolate at all so this is up my alley. Go ahead and splurge with this bag for Halloween at your local Walmart. This bag goes a long way!!
Diana L.
Yumm! These are really good. I love nerds, love the flavor! Laffy taffy are so sweet. && Sweetarts are sometimes hard to bite. But all flavors are one of a kind.
Carissa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just want skittles I love skittles like seriously oh and Swedish fish there's Swedish fish gum it's amazing tho it don't last long but hey beggars can't be choosers