BY NESTLÉ

This assorted bag of tasty candy treats is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Such a delicious variety and such a giant bag that you will be in trouble unless you have amazing willpower! Haha. Seriously, everything in this variety bag is so good. Perfect for when you want a treat but can't make your mind up, and the large size keeps you from running to the store too often!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I have a huge sweet tooth and every year we put together little halloween bags for the kids that come trick or treating. well my mom now knows to get an extra bag of these because i can munch on these all the time. some of my favorite candies!
Nicole K.
Warren, MI
I bought these for Halloween last year. I love that they had an assortment of different candy. I got them for a great value at Walmart. They were great to hand out for the trick or treaters. My son exspecially lovd the nerds. I would recommend this product to others.
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
We are huge candy lovers in my house. This bag has many different varieties thay it pleases almost everyone in the house. The flavors are great. I've just enter understood what was so 'fun' about the fun sized candy
Jennifer M.
Golden, CO
We have sweet teeth in this house ;) I'm not a huge chocolate fan so this bag hit my sweet spot without overloading me on chocolate. So much Halloween candy is chocolate so I appreciate blended bags of candies that are fruity based, not chocolate!
carley f.
I love this candy for giving out to children and to eat myself it has everything I love and I think secretly that's why I get it lol I love sweet candy that's not chocolate so I love this!
Sarah K.
I always buy these bags when they are on sale to keep in my candy drawer at work. My fiance also uses them as treats and such with his students so we definitely enjoy the value when they're on post-holiday sale.
Julissa V.
If you are one of the person that gives out Halloween candy, I totally recommend you to buy this bag. It has a different variety of candy and they're all candies that all kids love!
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great variety of candy to choose from and the perfect size for Halloween, party favors, or just a small & simple treat for you or a child. I have never been disappointed with Nestle! My favorite out of the bag are the little boxes of Nerds..
Art H.
Hamburg, NY
We bought some of these during Halloween and our kids really enjoyed them.i enjoyed some as well. They had a good chocolate taste to them and where pretty smooth going down.